Guest Guests Posted 10/03/09 05:49 AM Posted 10/03/09 05:49 AM Coming to drags tomorrow night Esky? How about you Aiden??We can sort out what to get exactly & then I'll place the order!
Guest Guests Posted 10/03/09 06:40 AM Posted 10/03/09 06:40 AM Me too. Can't wait to smash a piece of Porterhouse on the BBQ next week
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 10/03/09 07:54 AM Posted 10/03/09 07:54 AM I won't be able to make it tomorrow night, but what ever option we go for I'm sure it will be alright
Guest Guests Posted 10/03/09 07:57 AM Posted 10/03/09 07:57 AM Ok, we've decided to go for $1k in meat & we're gonna split it like this:10% Dean10% Esky10% Esky's mate10% RossRemainder + beer to wash steak down with will be for Aiden to sort out.*Note* - Meat to be divided equally among the 5 participants regardles of percentage paid
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 10/03/09 08:01 AM Posted 10/03/09 08:01 AM Have you left work yet Dean?
Guest Guests Posted 10/03/09 08:11 AM Posted 10/03/09 08:11 AM (edited) Ok, we've decided to go for $1k in meat & we're gonna split it like this:10% Dean10% Esky10% Esky's mate10% RossRemainder + beer to wash steak down with will be for Aiden to sort out.*Note* - Meat to be divided equally among the 5 participants regardles of percentage paid does this mean we pay 10% I.e $100 each I.e $400 total and adrian pays the rest, yet we divid meat equallyif so I like your maths Edited 10/03/09 08:11 AM by Ford_esky
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 10/03/09 08:32 AM Posted 10/03/09 08:32 AM its Aiden not Adrian. Adrian has nothing to do with this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now