Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

funny you say that ross... I SWORE I saw a lightbulb in that VL last night

the same VL they used a lighter for an interior light

Posted
I`ve bin to bunnings, light bulbs on special ftw

I'm a pro... Got a pipe in my pocket at all times! Prepping light bulbs takes too long! Haha

rock, under age girls

how could you go wrong

Rocko Spec :idunno:

need to buy skyline or prius

the yellow r36 didnt cut the mustard

Yellow R36 was the bomb diggity yo :idunno:

funny you say that ross... I SWORE I saw a lightbulb in that VL last night

the same VL they used a lighter for an interior light

:roflmbo::unsure:

I nearly punched the piss through that kent leaving Freo. Doesn't know when to give up after failed burnout attempts & got too close to my rear end :oops:

Check Antilag fellas :drunk:

http://www.antilag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26526

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

just cheaked it out will be there, anyone from SOR keen on meeting up

Edited by RATED X
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted
I`ve bin to bunnings, light bulbs on special ftw

Ross you tell porkies. Bunnings dont have specials they have the lowest price everyday.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Sorry X

to late for me and Bodes. I guess that = either Grandpa spec or kids = fail

D

Posted

Na, you're kids are champs... You & Mark are FAIL :oops:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...