Guest Guests Posted 01/03/09 11:39 AM Posted 01/03/09 11:39 AM Again, for anyone that didn't get the link...http://www.antilag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26526
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 01/03/09 12:05 PM Posted 01/03/09 12:05 PM I have printed the maps dean sent me so I will be handing them out.Kael, bring some cash.
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 01/03/09 12:06 PM Posted 01/03/09 12:06 PM Dean you are a post whore
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 01/03/09 12:07 PM Posted 01/03/09 12:07 PM Adriannice sig I wish I could get a red x like that.....
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 01/03/09 12:08 PM Posted 01/03/09 12:08 PM (edited) Bodes dump the kids and come out tonight.RED X???? Edited 01/03/09 12:09 PM by Adrian6T
Guest Guests Posted 01/03/09 12:09 PM Posted 01/03/09 12:09 PM Anyone seen Kael's secret Admirer on Antilag? No Kael, it's not me. I'll put my car on it...
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 01/03/09 12:10 PM Posted 01/03/09 12:10 PM (edited) Who is "just me" on AL??HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is all coming out now. Edited 01/03/09 12:11 PM by Adrian6T
Guest Guests Posted 01/03/09 12:11 PM Posted 01/03/09 12:11 PM Maps for general population, FreeMaps for Kael, $5 as per last night
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 01/03/09 12:12 PM Posted 01/03/09 12:12 PM Cant come out tonight Have now downed a bottle o Red (not red X) You def had no pic just a red x but what eva. whats this on antilag what thread ?? I think its cute that Kael has a special friend ( yes special)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now