Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/03/09 09:04 AM Posted 02/03/09 09:04 AM Yup 1 radom statement......not 15 pages of dribble. There's a BIG difference Champ
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 02/03/09 09:23 AM Posted 02/03/09 09:23 AM Hotties Like I'm qualified to answer that ?!? D
Guest Guests Posted 02/03/09 09:25 AM Posted 02/03/09 09:25 AM Ask Mark. He would of had a perve if they were decent
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/03/09 12:10 PM Posted 02/03/09 12:10 PM LadiesKeep it civil and decent, yes it is a chit chat thread but it’s not for trying to prove who is the most disgusting crass tool on the face of the planet.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 02/03/09 12:29 PM Posted 02/03/09 12:29 PM Farkin Kael. Up to his no good tricks again.
Guest Guests Posted 02/03/09 12:41 PM Posted 02/03/09 12:41 PM (edited) LadiesKeep it civil and decent, yes it is a chit chat thread but it’s not for trying to prove who is the most disgusting crass tool on the face of the planet.no ones trying to prove anything we all know Kael is the most disgusting crass tool on the face of the planetque photo Ask & you shall receive Edited 03/03/09 02:40 AM by 03XR6T
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 02/03/09 12:49 PM Posted 02/03/09 12:49 PM Sorry to hear Grug, hope nothing irreplaceable was taken.Didn't expect this little number late on a public holiday monday in South Freo...shiny white Lambo! Might be the Gallardo...I'm not sure.And here he is doing a burnout around the corner after I smoked him on the straight. I used my 7th gear burnout manoeuvre to dazzle him into submission. Top pic I know Also seen this XR6T a few times down near the Seaview tav...
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 02/03/09 01:18 PM Posted 02/03/09 01:18 PM farken should be claiming royalty on that photo. Shame your not a b grade celeb Kael or I'd be filthy rich
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 02/03/09 03:28 PM Posted 02/03/09 03:28 PM Imagine if I did get banned, youse would actually have to go and get a life Cept for Matt he already has one, he hoons for a living & also stalks drivers on South Street
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now