tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m Gender: Male Posted 15/02/09 01:15 PM Posted 15/02/09 01:15 PM (edited) LOL, shoulda bought him along to next cruise Ross!!Guys / girls anyone got any suggestions for a blingin new phone with all the bells and whistles..haha, dont think he`ll be keen for another ride, I now no why its illegal to ride in back of utes, its suprisingly rough ride with a ute full of tools even on straight road. dont no what your experience with 3 has been like but I cant wait for my contract to expirethe "google" phone seems to be the next big thing Edited 15/02/09 01:20 PM by tinyplums
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 15/02/09 01:19 PM Posted 15/02/09 01:19 PM I dont like the iphone and dont know if they sell them sorry.
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 15/02/09 01:26 PM Posted 15/02/09 01:26 PM Thanks for all the tips on the exhausts people. Think I might be shopping for one sooner rather than later.
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 15/02/09 01:28 PM Posted 15/02/09 01:28 PM (edited) djso where have you been what surgery .... I know it's the question that everybody has been dying to ask!! On all of the cruises it always wheres dj??afraid it was the worst kind of surgery. the one which disallows you to drive a car or sit on the computer. sure enough I got a laptop bought for me as I am out of my mind watchcing tv/movies. it was back surgery in fact.MV I missed due to being out of state for work. All the other cruises I missed due to bedridden. Last two cruises I been on were AL cruises.Slowly but surely recovering now and looks like I will be back with a half a vengeance as my exhaust is good to go(hopefully other parts soon after for full vengeance). Have to arrange someone to drive it down to get done and then arrange a tow back home until l I recover and get the funds for the other stuff(unpaid sickleave sucks) or even other stuff to be released. Not being able to drive it isn't really a burden as I cant anyway Hopefully nizpro will pull together and release cooler, plenum etc. for FG. Edited 15/02/09 01:29 PM by djkice
Guest Guests Posted 15/02/09 01:32 PM Posted 15/02/09 01:32 PM Its true. I can give you some of that emptiness if you want.Don't need your help champ... Thanks for the offer though Kice, this 'build' (I use the term lightly) has been ongoing for how many months & how many tuners now??? Who's the tuner this month?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 15/02/09 01:37 PM Posted 15/02/09 01:37 PM nuff said. You just confirmed what the rest of us already know. Cheers Not referencing your post DJ.Can't be bothered with all the quoting, is all, 03XR6T ......hunted
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m Gender: Male Posted 15/02/09 01:38 PM Posted 15/02/09 01:38 PM afraid it was the worst kind of surgery.if your not moving and the cars got rooted battery, just leave it till your right, why go to all that effort switchin batterys about etc just to get exhuast on, just leave it in your lounge till some more parts come out and you finalise your plans, save money and f*ckin about. speedy recovery dude
Guest Guests Posted 15/02/09 01:40 PM Posted 15/02/09 01:40 PM Again, You just wish you lived in WA Buffy
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 15/02/09 01:42 PM Posted 15/02/09 01:42 PM (edited) Don't need your help champ... Thanks for the offer though Kice, this 'build' (I use the term lightly) has been ongoing for how many months & how many tuners now??? Who's the tuner this month?Oh I will take the new battery out once I get the exhaust, they need to do it now as they will mass produce it if it fits on my car. Hence first one of the batch. Thanks, I will recover slowly Pretty much I was wanting to do my car probably a month after tune but nothing really available for it. So yes I let my car be muled to get X-Force system jigged up, and now finally 4 months later it's good to roll.Apart from a surge tank/fuel pump, injectors and soon the x-force exhaust(after tested on my car), nothing has been released for the FG.Doing things in parts was what I was trying to avoid.This surgery has cost me big time financially as well I had to A) pay for it, B) not able to work to recover financially from itI am doing my best considering the circumstances.The tuner this month is no one because I can't afford it, and I doubt the other parts will be ready soon anyway. Hence why I said it's getting towed back to my house.Battery wise, needs to get done ASAP because they car won't start. Edited 15/02/09 01:44 PM by djkice
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 15/02/09 01:56 PM Posted 15/02/09 01:56 PM Also wishing you a good recovery mate, sorry to hear you got unpaid sick leave :(Good luck with the car once you're through it!! Did wonder where the orange FG with the 500Kgs of dynamat went!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now