discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 07/11/09 04:03 PM Posted 07/11/09 04:03 PM He card read good!
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 08/11/09 01:54 PM Posted 08/11/09 01:54 PM spotted octane bf f6 ute wiht black hood and ego bf typhoon [WSH] along west coast hwy.
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Perth WA Posted 09/11/09 12:33 AM Posted 09/11/09 12:33 AM Mate, you and me both... Before full time work / laziness I used to ride about 250kms a week and had no issues with fitness. Few years and 30kgs later.. Started going for a ride before work and the amount of people along the coast at 6am is mindblowingSeems every milf and her lab or golden retriever are up early cutting some coastal lapsoh yes, the red brick road is brilliant for scenery !! I do the burns beach --> mullas/pinaroo point section at least 2-3 times a week, hillaries to trigg must be insane on weekends haha bring on summer!!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 09/11/09 05:18 AM Posted 09/11/09 05:18 AM Spotted KILRWASPS G6ET on Roe this morn OWNTHROAD on a blue T series V8 with big Tickford wing on front lower mesh on Stirling Hwy North Freo around 11:30!
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 09/11/09 02:30 PM Posted 09/11/09 02:30 PM Here's a glance for you Steve seeings your into the gauges
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/11/09 04:36 AM Posted 10/11/09 04:36 AM SICKNow I need a laptop or something. pods cost $$$ though they do look cool...but odds are I can get a laptop through work for cheap or free... another project for the archivescheers chris!
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 10/11/09 10:46 AM Posted 10/11/09 10:46 AM Hey guys I'm considering selling my girl to head back to what I originally wanted to do before I bought my T.Its Ego in colour with 43k on the clock and it has been extremely well looked after...it has a custom tune only which doesnt see much action as its my wifes daily and I work away now...it has new proxes T1R's on her I'm not really sure what to ask for it,I have owned it since it was 9 months old.I would appreciate any advice on what a fair price would be for this car....P.S july 06' build so has the stronger internalscheers Andrew...if I have breached any forum rules in putting this in here please notify me...cheers I also have performance parts for it that I will be selling also
oldfarmer Member 68 Member For: 17y 8m 14d Gender: Male Posted 10/11/09 11:08 AM Posted 10/11/09 11:08 AM What parts you selling mate?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/11/09 11:23 AM Posted 10/11/09 11:23 AM what did you orginally want?
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 10/11/09 11:40 AM Posted 10/11/09 11:40 AM at least 28k I paid 37k for it from titans I understand that its not a new car anymore with the FG out etc, its just come out of new car warranty I'm trying to gauge forum members thoughts on price...like I said I'm considering selling but still deciding wether or not to go through with it....parts wise well I have P.W intercooler,XFT Dump,cat joined up to standard system,new Siemens 60lb flow matched,and ETM replacement turbo supply line also new...I have been slowly collecting these parts over a long peroid of time and was getting close to putting it all together but like I stated my interests have turned to wanting to do another project...I wont be selling any parts until I have sold the car.thx
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now