xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 12/11/09 12:08 PM Posted 12/11/09 12:08 PM Thought I saw the TUFFOON up near Yanchep today???? Was it you Kael? Blue F6 with a private plate starting with a T.... I was daydreaming at the time it passed me.
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 13d Gender: Not Telling Posted 12/11/09 12:15 PM Posted 12/11/09 12:15 PM Nah not me mate, I was in Scamdurah for 6:30am then dropped tyres in Simon's bin around lunch. Early afternoon was city then home..
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 12/11/09 01:48 PM Posted 12/11/09 01:48 PM (edited) Saw a Phantom BA ute yesterday on the freeway heading north near Hutton St. 1CSJ or 1CJS 006?Silver BA MKII Turbo on Canning highway towards Freo about 2pmYellow BA Ute with a hardlid turning onto The freeway from applecross (raffles) entry pointRed phoon going towards welshpool on Leach, near stock/leach intersection.FG Black Turbs at the health centre carpark on marmion st, melvilleEGO FG T ute with Turbo and F6 badges on it - Exhaust definitely. Steve you saw it - about 2 pages ago - 1CYG-952. Badging is a bit sketchy IMO but a great ride nonetheless. Edited 12/11/09 01:55 PM by NVT
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/11/09 02:36 PM Posted 12/11/09 02:36 PM Haha a silver BA turbo on canning hwy...so close to me! lol. might be a friend of mine who's just picked one up, the girl has p plates still, her guy prolly doesn't.
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 12/11/09 02:38 PM Posted 12/11/09 02:38 PM Yeah Guy was driving - Wearing a white dress shirt.Could have been that guy - Didn't catch plates though...
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Posted 12/11/09 03:16 PM Posted 12/11/09 03:16 PM Steve/Kael, going down next week?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/11/09 04:19 PM Posted 12/11/09 04:19 PM I have one problem, work meetings are on weds...I finish at like 6:45 some nights! Then have to drive 30 mins to get there. I'll get down one day, probably just before I get my first round of mods done to compare the results!
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Posted 12/11/09 05:12 PM Posted 12/11/09 05:12 PM I work 8PM till 4AM, so the only time I can go is when my rotating rosters gets to Wednesdays off.
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 13/11/09 03:39 AM Posted 13/11/09 03:39 AM Spotted [FPV 03] on a blueprint BA/BF n/a XR6 last night... wtf
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Location: Perth WA Posted 13/11/09 05:00 AM Posted 13/11/09 05:00 AM ^^^ I saw [M THREE] on a friggen 320i yesterday haha.. I might as well order some GTHO plates
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now