Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/11/09 10:12 AM Posted 05/11/09 10:12 AM Silver XR6T with fmic and a big white sticker on the back on Hepburn Ave this arvo. Got a wave!Also [FSIX 423] or something similiar, also on Hepburn ave
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/11/09 10:19 AM Posted 05/11/09 10:19 AM (edited) Standard clutch ftw (still bit of meat left!), diff bushes FTLSince we all know how mechanically minded I am and I forgot to ask Simon, what causes these to wear out (or brake or whatever they do??)But 330rwkw ftw though. For basic mods (fmic, inj, pump, f6 cai and a very free flowing cat) I reckon its ok! Edited 05/11/09 10:21 AM by TUFCLUTCH
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/11/09 10:33 AM Posted 05/11/09 10:33 AM Standard clutch ftw (still bit of meat left!), diff bushes FTLSince we all know how mechanically minded I am and I forgot to ask Simon, what causes these to wear out (or brake or whatever they do??)But 330rwkw ftw though. For basic mods (fmic, inj, pump, f6 cai and a very free flowing cat) I reckon its ok!Torque baby torque!! They get squished under load and once the get a few K's on them the stay slightly compressed and once this happens they develop movement (clunky clunk clunk) Hard lauches and shift load them up too and causes premature compression......Mat are you XR61WA?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 05/11/09 10:36 AM Posted 05/11/09 10:36 AM See his pic in dambusters cruise thread Post in 300 club yet mat? Dyno printout?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/11/09 10:38 AM Posted 05/11/09 10:38 AM I drive!edithaha yeah I do drive as part of work, onsite "IT Engineer" lah de dah. If there's no onsite to be had I'm in the shop rearranging the first two letters of AVG on "I ♥ AVG" stickers into something more offensive. Skillz.Doing Uni part time too, just pulled an all nighter, haven't slept yet!!!! WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeYou spin me out dude on pic is from rockingham and the next is mundaring Jebus you get around
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/11/09 10:47 AM Posted 05/11/09 10:47 AM Spotted XR61WA on Lord street Whitemans park type area this arvo. Taking the long way home Mat?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 05/11/09 11:43 AM Posted 05/11/09 11:43 AM Yeah and my poor XR is the one racking up the K's! Almost time for an oil change and only got her serviced like 2 months ago.I suspect Mat will be using any excuse for a drive for the next week hehehe
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/11/09 01:15 PM Posted 05/11/09 01:15 PM (edited) Nah Steve, I wont be posting! I care not for dyno figures, just as long as I can go for a blast through the twisties or a sunday coastal lap (for when I eventually get a Sunday off), I'm content.Although Simon drove my car and commented on the bunkyness of few things... I blame the 3 dambuster recce's lol.Yer, the taxi is XR 61 WA Thanks for the explanation! Simon suggested buying his bushes and getting ford to install them under warranty! Edited 05/11/09 01:17 PM by TUFCLUTCH
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/11/09 02:03 PM Posted 05/11/09 02:03 PM Spotted XR61WA on Lord street Whitemans park type area this arvo. Taking the long way home Mat? Yeh, had just been at Simon's and the mrs (plus a dude on a harley) was nearly taken out by a truck along so she decided she wanted to go the way she know's best... I just followed! That area is so bad with the road works!
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/11/09 02:07 PM Posted 05/11/09 02:07 PM Also thanks to Mike's new superslim cat design, I now have a car that doesn't scrape when I go up my driveway But im definitely in need of a battery charger as the car doesn't get driven all that often
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now