nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Location: Perth WA Posted 22/06/09 10:45 PM Posted 22/06/09 10:45 PM some rich young farker or daddys car in a black Porka GT2 with white stickers, looked almost brand new and was fizzing and popping through Joondalup CBD when lifting off the gas.. very tidy!Silver Audi R8 getting booted down John Sanders yesterday arvo - fark they sound porn!
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 23/06/09 08:02 AM Posted 23/06/09 08:02 AM Looks like there has been some going on here.
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Posted 23/06/09 08:29 AM Posted 23/06/09 08:29 AM Yep im guessing there was holidays handed out too?
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 23/06/09 10:20 AM Posted 23/06/09 10:20 AM ROFL mat stop dreamin - I think you mean King Edward-Hector not Caracciola Karussel !! as if we're that lucky over hereheh, one can only dream.... Al and I created a killa USA road trip today! Start Key West, head up East Coast to New York, across and down and finishing in LA with a week in Vegas of course...Flights are $1200 return, accom and car rental is soo cheap at the moment. One powerball I guess!
nifty Lost Member Legacy Donating Member 134 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/06/09 10:45 AM Posted 23/06/09 10:45 AM haha, nah I was on my way home from work mate, I live just around the corner from Simon, of course I had to stop at that Subway just up from were I spotted you though yeah .... ok, I was in my driveway when I saw you drive past daydreamin, so I just pulled out and thought I'll give you a lil wake up call. good to see you again - car looks great (you can't hide). 'bout time for me to make another cruise so I can catch up with others. ps. you live near there do ya?
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Gender: Male Posted 23/06/09 11:19 AM Posted 23/06/09 11:19 AM blue bf been spotted on antilag in joondalup, beached as on round about getting hoon lawed, any1 from here?
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 13d Gender: Not Telling Posted 23/06/09 11:27 AM Posted 23/06/09 11:27 AM I was up that way in my blue BF today, didn't get hoon lawed though.Yeah Nev, I'm in Helena Valley mate Spotted me with no answer on finance AFTER 7 WEEKS FARKIN due to having a sandbag for a mortgage broker, so the place I had under offer & acceptance was offered to the next guy in line for it and accepted, so now I'm buying a block and building my own mofo.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/06/09 11:36 AM Posted 23/06/09 11:36 AM Looks like there has been some going on here.Somebody took the trash out....it keeps blowing back in for some unknown reason, given that it's made it perfectly clear what it's attitude toward this site is in other places....
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 24d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 23/06/09 11:56 AM Posted 23/06/09 11:56 AM looking for sympathy man jocks??? lolsome rich young farker or daddys car in a black Porka GT2 with white stickers, looked almost brand new and was fizzing and popping through Joondalup CBD when lifting off the gas.. very tidy!Was it black nang???
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 23/06/09 02:57 PM Posted 23/06/09 02:57 PM some rich young farker or daddys car in a black Porka GT2 with white stickers, looked almost brand new and was fizzing and popping through Joondalup CBD when lifting off the gas.. very tidy!Was it black nang???Hey, was it black?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now