Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 9d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

yeh true haha.. 3:50 starts is harsh, must be re-fattening up that bank account though with those hours !!!!! forged and blown rangie comin up haha..

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Just a few mins ago spotted the yellow T with the bonnet vent bulge which seems to be around my area a fair bit (beeped the horn), and 1BRBxxx in the green turbo just in front of me on Stirling Hwy North Freo...forget the user name sorry :P

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted
and yer XF is right there is less linear aerodynamic drag with the tray up. people who have it down are idiots- or are from SOR hahahahahahha

hahaha SOR people.. they may think it looks cool, but its costing them valuable milliseconds :nerd8: haha

Ahhh only 50 minutes of work left, before the end of month drinks at work, w00t !!!!!!!! :idunno::wtf::beerchug: :beerchug:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted
Still can't believe it, 12.3 man that's impressive.

Awwww :blush:

But yours man, if you had the grip to pull something like a 1.8 60 foot, your time is instantly an 11.6, 1.6 60's like Dean has done on MT's and your looking at 11.3-11.4's :bowdown:

Pretty awesome for a gentle 330rwkw (issit?) that would see a couple of hundred thousand kays from you're engine & the older bottom end !!

Low 12's, mid 12's :blaah:

11's is where the action is Kael. Don't be fooled by what everyone else says..... You know it!

:roflmbo:

Stock exhaust? :biggrin:

ute cover is coming off, bolting up some slicks and see if I can beat kael stock :blink:

Can run faster without a door, no fair :slap:

23 mins of work left........ Till I start again at 9PM :crybaby:

What am I moaning for :dontknow: I need the monies for my houzen.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

lol. No need - the place I'm super dooper keen on & going through on Sunday is in Maida Vale, right next to Forrestfield :stupid:

I want my houzen. Farkin.

  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted

Spotted a fairly hard sounding Terry T in ossy park this arvo. punched out of a roundabout, tyres lit up without hesitation and it screamed like a stuck pig!

Love to know if they're one here and what's been done to it?? sounded like a screamer pipe?

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted (edited)

Update..

The "prototype" CAT seems to be the issue. This will be replaced with an alternative. I will also be swapping the surge tank/fuel pump to the new PW "Fuel Tube" system(nothing wrong with current system but I want to have the newer system).

:thumbsup: It's silly of me, because my car was holding back power even before when I had only the Exhaust/Injectors on... Never looked to point the finger at the exhaust. But hey I am new to this, you live and learn I guess.

quick cat change and some more dyno time, she'll be making the power she's supposed to be making.

Edited by djkice
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Spotted P Plate girl in her red VL sh*tter getting T-Boned by a Fagna two cars up from me in the city this arvo around three. Was at the intersection of Plain & Hay st (I think it was Hay). I'm 99% sure she went to turn right from Plain onto Hay when there was a green light but with a red arrow, Fagna had been coasting up to lights (from opposite direction) which then went green & she proceeded to go through & slam into LHS of the VL pretty hard. VL looked pretty smashed. Didn't get a photo :verysad:

Also spotted where millions of our tax-payer dollars go. Basically every train in Perth gets it's windows & inside trim scratched to sh*thouzen & therefore needs the whole lot replaced sometimes as often as once a month at a cost of god knows how much :beerchug:

Also spotted my houzen. Waiting on mortgage broker to tell me that I can afford my houzen. Hurray up I want my houzen.

/Rant

post-16125-1241178683_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

that sh*t costs a fortune, my mate was doing it for work for a while on rediculous money, like 65 an hour to hand silicone gun to some other guy on more money

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...