Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted (edited)

Haha, yeah I was very cautious to drive the car before my court appearance, just wanted to make sure I kept squeaky clean :P

I'll probably be up for the next cruise or event if I'm free

Edited by XF Falcon
  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Haven't heard about a cruise tomorrow night, AL or one from here?

  • Ginja Ninja
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Drags monday could be a go-er Ross. I really want that 12.6!

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Still can't believe it, 12.3 man that's impressive.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

Low 12's, mid 12's :respeckt:

11's is where the action is Kael. Don't be fooled by what everyone else says..... You know it!

:biggrin:

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

haha, excellent :P

If you take the ute cover off, make sure you leave the tray door up, and don't let it down :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...