Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 01/03/09 05:50 PM Posted 01/03/09 05:50 PM .... No .... It runs 20+ PSI boost :oMatt high high profile tyres FTMFL. Also I think that private road was pretty grippy.
Guest Guests Posted 01/03/09 05:53 PM Posted 01/03/09 05:53 PM A little birdie told me otherwise That thing runs 11's & gives me a run for my money... Very nice little package!You & your car are just weak. My car painted in 3rd gear on the same road :o
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 01/03/09 05:56 PM Posted 01/03/09 05:56 PM (edited) So did mineI didn't say I chopped uncle Mickus, I did chop him Your face is weak:o Edited 01/03/09 05:57 PM by Man-Pants
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m Posted 01/03/09 09:11 PM Posted 01/03/09 09:11 PM Spotted my car with a smashed drivers side window at Galleria Morley car park. Dam thieves..
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 01/03/09 11:21 PM Posted 01/03/09 11:21 PM What happened Esky??
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 02/03/09 01:07 AM Posted 02/03/09 01:07 AM Sorry to hear that Grug. Wouldn't you just love to catch the c*nts in the act!
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 25d Gender: Male Posted 02/03/09 01:44 AM Posted 02/03/09 01:44 AM (edited) she steal your pants too? Edited 02/03/09 01:45 AM by tinyplums
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/03/09 02:35 AM Posted 02/03/09 02:35 AM Matt high high profile tyres FTMFL.high high profile aye? so what? they used to be on Sneeper? haha
Guest Guests Posted 02/03/09 04:25 AM Posted 02/03/09 04:25 AM So did mineStruggled in 1st you mean I didn't say I chopped uncle Mickus, I did chop him You are a knob! 10sec tune only Phoon issit Your face is weak Fark off high high profile aye? so what? they used to be on Sneeper? haha
Guest Guests Posted 02/03/09 04:42 AM Posted 02/03/09 04:42 AM well unfortunately I wont be able to make it sorry guys :( as my girlfriend has organised a cruise for tuned girls car club which I have completely forgotten about :(.Are you a tuned girl? No, so don't go I'm a bitch Don't be too hard on yourself mate...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now