Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Blu your so rite M8, I have worked my arse off and am as responsible as fark in a car... I feel so sorry for those kids in Viccy who have to be on their P's for 4 years or something and can't even get them till' their 18 to start. Farking wank hoons ruin it for every1 :(

Who wants my cheap fuel? Don't make me waste it pleeeeeease!!

Posted

well I just got back from having two wisdom teeth removed.

doesn't hurt, but its seriously unpleasant.

driving home I was stopping at the lights, had so much blooding in my mouth I couldn't swallow, so I opened the door to spit it out, blood went everywhere. chick in the car next to me screamed, I laughed and more blood dribbled down my chin and shirt and the drivers seat.

pretty gruesome sh*t.

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 11m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

LOL, I just got the best mental image of some young hot chick screaming as your drooling blood out your mouth hahahaha

You should have acted like a zombie and started to walk up to her car, that would be fun ;)

hope the blood stain comes out of the seat okay though

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, Forrestfield
Posted

LOL makes me remember when I had my 4 out lookd like bubba gump just droooling every where

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, Forrestfield
Posted
Im just running lows dude, wanna go lower soon though.

hmm do you have your guards rolled ?

if I could dummy fit my rim on just to make sure it clears idtake them off your hands when you go extra low ...

Posted

bubba gump hahah I'm a dead ringer, except for the being black bit. my bottom lip has gone really fat

if you stay on 265 tyre on a 9.5 inch rim you don't need gaurds rolling.

I got 275 and they rub. went through just about every place to get the gaurds rolled.

consensus is you cant rolled falcon ute guards because there's an extra panel spot welded at the top of the gaurd. stick your head under there, you cant miss it.

beqacuse its extra thick it doesnt roll it only warps the panel

I cut mine back with an angle grinder.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: leeming, PERTH
Posted

a quick question, any of you guys running a dose pipe?

I put one on a while ago but took it off cause I didnt like the noise (stock boost)

now I'm boosted up a bit so I was thinking of having a play with one, question is have any of you guys run one, and does it affect your power much?

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 11m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

DRTYBOOST has one, and holy crap his car is now officially the dose king lol

I should have taken a video while it was driving :P

  • Drift Queen
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 22d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perth
Posted

The XR6T WILL be the new cult car for younger drivers. Really easy and cheap to modify / easy and cheap to insure (last year I paid $800 full comp (45K value) for the taxi and $1200 for the WRX (20k value)). Not to mention they arent buying a 15 y/o import.

As a young person buying a T they are not cheap to insure, trust me, being 19 only one company will insure me and it was for $2500 a year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...