Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Well said Trent , could not agree more :kissmy:

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

Tab over here the weather is actually pretty decent, cool sunny days, no complaints here! :kissmy:

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted

Alright, which one of you blokes can get me trade prices on brake parts? :rolleyes:

Looking for DBA bits,

Rear rotors:

42104 SL/SR

42104XS

Front rotors:

4505 SL/SR

4505XS

Thinking the Ferodo pads as well.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

Newl, go down Ninka's path if you have the cash...the two peice DBA rotors look really nice!

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Ok guys next week Iam going to contact www.ecliptech.com.au about their shift light. If anyone wants one I would be happy to take orders and I will pay for them, this way I may be able to get them cheaper than the $176 + $9 post. I will combine post so hopefully the total cost will be less. Let me know if you want one Im going to do the order next Friday night 28th. I thought when they arrive we could have a session and all fit them together over a couple of beers. Here is a pic and have a look at this link.shift light

ford_bf_v6_fpvmm.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

That looks cool as! However what is it for? As my ute is a auto is it just a thing to look pretty?

Dorko

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)
That looks cool as! However what is it for? As my ute is a auto is it just a thing to look pretty?

Dorko

Its a programmable shift light , helps you know when to shift gear. By the time I hear the chime on my F6 its nearly at the rev limiter. With this I could set it so I would know to shift earlier. Could have really used it the other day at the race track.I just noticed in the photo the "P" on the dash, this car must be an auto.

Edited by arronm
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Its a programmable shift light , helps you know when to shift gear. By the time I hear the chime on my F6 its nearly at the rev limiter. With this I could set it so I would know to shift earlier. Could have really used it the other day at the race track.I just noticed in the photo the "P" on the dash, this car must be an auto.

Haha yeah the "P" der

Good eye.

Hmm I like it, and its not that expensive, but the hard bit is trying to tell and explain this to the wife.

:pics:

Dorko

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

If it saves you from potentially destroying a gearbox.. then its worth it, she cant argue with that logic! :)

PS. I've put my new customised GT-P rims on my car (with new rubber on it) tonight and it looks horny as. mmm one-off custom rims :P :P :P No one copy me, you hear!! :)

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

No good telling us without a photo.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...