Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted
That was mine. I think the colour is called Fever. I work at Nuford.

Aghh, I see your car every day as I work on prindiville! Also another yellow F6 with plates [TY 06 WA] but I think he must work at cov's!

Hopefully (well sadly) you might see XR 61 WA there on thursday or friday for warranty work!

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 24d
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Aghh, I see your car every day as I work on prindiville! Also another yellow F6 with plates [TY 06 WA] but I think he must work at cov's!

Hopefully (well sadly) you might see XR 61 WA there on thursday or friday for warranty work!

Hi Mat I used to have a yellow BA F6 and work at Cov's but now have same plates on my 2007 BF f6 I will keep my eye out for your car. All the best john.

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Was driving down newcastle street and spotted this sick looking low silver typhoon with 6 pot brembos, there was this fat old guy driving. Then I realized I was looking at my reflection in a shop window. HA HA HA.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Hello Everyone, where is the best place in Perth to get some Force 6 rims repaired.... mate hit a curb on rims and need to be fixed. Cheers

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Alliance rim repair, but they are slow, they have been repairing a rim for me for over a year seriously..

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Thanks mate, they take that long really, I need that rim done asap...might give them a call tom. Is there any others you know of that can fix the FPV rims, need the shadow chrome on one touched up...

  • Drift Queen
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perth
Posted

spotted a black F6 ute on marmion goin past scarbs around lunch time 2day, plate was gt7074, nice looking car apart from the collingwood sticker on the back window lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
I think I spotted drtyboost on saturday afternoon on morley drive....obviously I didnt get spotted though....... :tonguepoke:

haha ive got no license buddy so probaly was my brother driving :buttonit:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

:tonguepoke:

Advertising post's removed.

Jason send a pm to Adam or MS700 if you wish to continue to promote your business through this forum, it's in the rules mate and I'm sure you'll understand that there are sponsors of this site that would get quite upset if we let you carry on selling for free after they have kindly donated to help keep this site alive and running for us all to use and enjoy.

  • Drift Queen
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perth
Posted

dags u deleted my post that was among them lol.

Adrian: what about the long term damage from only living a street from the beach, I have seen wat the salt does to my bf's old car??

And nah its at northside nissan but it was for $34999

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...