Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 19/04/07 09:02 AM Posted 19/04/07 09:02 AM Spotted 4LTURBO in car park across from work.Its the same Black ute that had normal state plates and was parked outside a few weeks ago...Since then, he obviously got the new plates, but looks as though he has had some tint done and looks like a new exhaust too...I think its the same one Hiddeous has spotted recently.Lookin good whoever owns it... If I see it again, ill put a calling card on it.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 19/04/07 11:12 AM Posted 19/04/07 11:12 AM spotted milz yesterday night on the Kwinana freeway. I was with youngy in his automobile. Think I stained my underwear again too.
DRTYBOOST Member 363 Member For: 19y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 19/04/07 11:39 AM Posted 19/04/07 11:39 AM How use doing ALLI own "4LTURBO" yeh I just got my plates last week dirty32yeh that was sick hiddeous your car is pretty quick mate...cheers
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/04/07 12:14 PM Posted 19/04/07 12:14 PM Haha i was hoping that ute was a member on here... Man your ute sounds nice. Did you like the 3rd gear roll on up the hill? I had to go easy because i had bugger all fuel. Im up and down morley drive all the time. We'l hafta pull over for a chat next time we see each other.cheersLuke
kev302 Member 6 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: PERTH Posted 19/04/07 04:35 PM Posted 19/04/07 04:35 PM is there many people here from the trigg to gwelup area? there is a lot of utes getting around!
Philbrick123 Member 24 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 20/04/07 02:17 AM Posted 20/04/07 02:17 AM Hi all, just joined up and want to go on a cruise and see how it goes (if you will have me) im in the slum of Girrawheen and drive a MK11 BA XR6T 05. I havn't done much to it YET, (I just got it) but have plains too.. I am looking ford to talking and maybe driving with ya all.... cheers.... Philbrick123
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 20/04/07 02:56 AM Posted 20/04/07 02:56 AM Hi all, just joined up and want to go on a cruise and see how it goes (if you will have me) im in the slum of Girrawheen and drive a MK11 BA XR6T 05. I havn't done much to it YET, (I just got it) but have plains too.. I am looking ford to talking and maybe driving with ya all.... cheers.... Philbrick123G'day Phil, welcome to the forums! . I hope you find it as enjoyable and informative as I have, as for cruises I'm sure theres gonna be one by the end of next month so keep your eyes peeled for topics concerning them in the W.A section.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 20/04/07 06:03 AM Posted 20/04/07 06:03 AM Yes keep your pyes eeled
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 20/04/07 06:05 AM Posted 20/04/07 06:05 AM There are a few around there, and more-so just to the north and south of there along the coast.
Philbrick123 Member 24 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 20/04/07 11:14 AM Posted 20/04/07 11:14 AM G'day Phil, welcome to the forums! . I hope you find it as enjoyable and informative as I have, as for cruises I'm sure theres gonna be one by the end of next month so keep your eyes peeled for topics concerning them in the W.A section. cheers mate for the warm welcome!! I look ford to meeting and driving with all you... (Philbrick123)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now