Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted

Indeed. Al should be given an award for that one. :D

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
Indeed.  Al should be given an award for that one. :D

Go on then, gimme, gimme :w00t2:

Between the award, and my own 'to do' section, I will be taking over here soon :bum::idunno:

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

WOOHOO!!! i finally made it...what a coincidence i get spotted and manage to spot his and hers Ninkamobiles on gt eastern highway this afternoon. It official neither me or the ute like peak hour traffic... :idunno:

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted

Going round and round here..I saw the Golden Money Pit on Gt Eastern Hwy this morning. Unfortunately due to traffic lights, I couldn't catch up. ;)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
Going round and round here..I saw the Golden Money Pit on Gt Eastern Hwy this morning.  Unfortunately due to traffic lights, I couldn't catch up. ;)

Traffic lights :yuck2: :pukeup:

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted

I figured you would have jumped on the freeway. I was at the lights there at Red Rooster just before the over pass so you would have had green and by the time I got to the overpass lights, they would have been red. :)

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

4D XR6T near my place again :spoton:

Also saw a rapid F6 giving it :fool: outside innaloo shops last night around 7:30, MH plates

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 15d
  • Location: Perth Western Australia
Posted

hey fellas...

looking at doing a radiator flush on the T.. anyone know a good place to take it in perth to get done? also what is the best coolant to use?

I posted it here cause I am looking for someone local to do it that's all.

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Whats making you think you need a flush? Ford will do it for you. If not grab a copy of perth street car there are heaps of ad's in there. where abouts in perth are you?

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 15d
  • Location: Perth Western Australia
Posted

had some heating issues a while ago.. due to a fan.. but I dont know.. dont like the colour of the coolant that's in it at the moment.. just got it in my head to clean it out and put some fresh stuff in there.. dont ask me why... is it a bad idea? whats better al radiator or copper core?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...