miss's_crans Member 36 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Location: Perth WA Posted 17/12/06 12:23 AM Posted 17/12/06 12:23 AM Sorry the plate was "Dorko"
Guest newl Guests Posted 17/12/06 02:40 AM Posted 17/12/06 02:40 AM F6, '06BF FPV' today. Followed it out of Burswood to near the Belmont Forum.
Guest newl Guests Posted 19/12/06 12:41 AM Posted 19/12/06 12:41 AM Spotted Allan in my rear view this morning on the way into work.
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 19/12/06 01:02 AM Posted 19/12/06 01:02 AM Spotted Allan in my rear view this morning on the way into work. ←And I spotted XRCHRIS on the GF Freeway this morning Looks like he has got BA Typhoon rims on his car since I last saw him
Guest newl Guests Posted 19/12/06 01:10 AM Posted 19/12/06 01:10 AM Was he in front of you or behind? I was ~500m in front of you and it was the striping that caught my eye in the rear view. :D
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 19/12/06 03:14 AM Posted 19/12/06 03:14 AM Was he in front of you or behind? I was ~500m in front of you and it was the striping that caught my eye in the rear view. :D←He overtook me as I got stuck in the LH lane before entering the tunnel
Guest newl Guests Posted 19/12/06 03:19 AM Posted 19/12/06 03:19 AM hah yep, I was just crossing over Lord street at that point.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/12/06 08:35 AM Posted 19/12/06 08:35 AM Spotted F6RCED on Gt eastern highway guildford around 330 this arvo....i was in the work bunky pimptara so i definatly wasnt worth spotting...
Guest newl Guests Posted 19/12/06 09:52 AM Posted 19/12/06 09:52 AM Some days on the way home I see a Velocity T heading south on the Graham Farmer exiting on Great Eastern east bound (1BZM652 I think it was) but today I got an added bonus. I came off the exit passing the first one and caught up with another one. I had to do a double take at the plate to make sure it wasn't the one I just saw (don't recall the plate number on the second Velocity T). lol All three of us cruising Great Eastern. :D
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Posted 19/12/06 01:02 PM Posted 19/12/06 01:02 PM Spotted a lightning strike Phoon plates "FPV F6" On Balcatta Rd today.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now