discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 15/10/13 06:32 AM Posted 15/10/13 06:32 AM Instagram 70's style filter is a crack up seeing a new car in it!
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 15/10/13 06:36 AM Posted 15/10/13 06:36 AM Hey guys, I suspect my battery may be on it's way out. Twice now in the mornings, I have a warning show up on my screen saying that bluetooth is turned off due to low battery.The car has also been hard to crank over in the mornings. normaly takes two goes to get her started.Car is about to turn 2 in december, so I might get a battery done before then.What battery do you guys recommend?I searched back a couple of pages and I vaguely recall someone saying something about an optima battery.If this is the case, which one did you guys get and how much?
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/10/13 10:37 AM Posted 15/10/13 10:37 AM Century EF67 3 year warrantyhttp://www.supercheapauto.com.au/online-store/products/Century-Car-Battery-67EF-620CCA.aspx?pid=287257&menuFrom=40601#Cross
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 15/10/13 11:38 AM Posted 15/10/13 11:38 AM Handle FTW. I have one of those.Fark you factory Motorcraft handle free battery, you were a bitch to remove.
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/10/13 12:50 PM Posted 15/10/13 12:50 PM Century EF67 3 year warrantyhttp://www.supercheapauto.com.au/online-store/products/Century-Car-Battery-67EF-620CCA.aspx?pid=287257&menuFrom=40601#Cross +1Best $165 (minus 30%) I spent for a while!!
Acrnov Member 36 Member For: 13y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Huntingdale Posted 15/10/13 02:12 PM Posted 15/10/13 02:12 PM Instagram 70's style filter is a crack up seeing a new car in it!Yeah my missus took that one. I took top one. Will post proper ones after te roof is black!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/10/13 01:50 AM Posted 16/10/13 01:50 AM oh the memories.............. thurplefolyf
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 16/10/13 02:05 AM Posted 16/10/13 02:05 AM Where it all started.......seems so long ago now!!'
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/10/13 02:18 AM Posted 16/10/13 02:18 AM Yeah I'd cry thinking about how I used to drive something like that too. 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 16/10/13 04:34 AM Posted 16/10/13 04:34 AM Hahaha!!!13k so I hear... tell him he's dreamin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now