Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/07/13 06:52 AM Posted 22/07/13 06:52 AM 3.5" V band? Not a huge amount, It would only be a matter of loping the 5 bolt internal gate flange off the dump and replacing it with an bend with a 4" to 3.5" reducer and a 3.5" v band, of having a dump custom made. Depending on the brand opt A could turn out to the cheaper optionWhy the V band housing?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 22/07/13 08:37 AM Posted 22/07/13 08:37 AM Am I better off just welding my std rear housings flapper? And just utilize that instead? What gains cam I actually expect from the 1.06 opposed to the standard housing? Wasn't a matter of choice, its just what was already on it.
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 23/07/13 04:28 AM Posted 23/07/13 04:28 AM If anyone is still looking for a cheap B series FPV intercooler, I just saw this on gt.http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/perth-region/other-parts-accessories/intercooler-fpv-/1024195352# 1
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 23/07/13 08:27 AM Posted 23/07/13 08:27 AM Sweet find
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 23/07/13 08:29 AM Posted 23/07/13 08:29 AM Due to my wheel alignment being up to sh*t. I had to replace two front tyres today because the inside edge has worn out........................image.jpgimage.jpgNext week, camber kit.ive had this 2wice on my car, and I keep my alignment pretty spot on (tyres look same as urs Phil). is it due to camber when you lower it? (although the camber always looks ok on the alignment printout).
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 23/07/13 08:41 AM Posted 23/07/13 08:41 AM Cooler sold... to me.Need to pick it up in Sinagra/Neerabup so if I don't reply later, I've been murdered. 1
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 23/07/13 10:29 AM Posted 23/07/13 10:29 AM I've heard two things Kyle, one is camber, the other is toe out.My camber is really pronounced but my toe out was way off the mark when I had it rechecked.Getting WA suspensions to fit a camber kit Saturday so that should hopefully sort it.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 23/07/13 10:53 AM Posted 23/07/13 10:53 AM Squishy bushes causing toe out on braking IIRC?
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 23/07/13 10:58 AM Posted 23/07/13 10:58 AM United station going up on Gnangara Road, will have E85 from what I gathered from the signs advertising it
LOOSEBF Member 106 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Posted 23/07/13 11:02 AM Posted 23/07/13 11:02 AM Anyone using the Armadale pump yet? Has it gone up from e80 yet?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now