Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted (edited)

Yeah mate spot on..

But you really wanna hope it's written off because I've seen peoples cars get found with food and sh*t all over the seats and the car flogged to absolute hell and they get nothing for cleaning or mechanical repairs..

Edited by Porno Panda
  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted

one of the last pandas.... endangered species these days

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

Sorry to hear about your car dude.

As it was said earlier, luckily they left your family alone. Where abouts do you live?

  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

Cheers man, live in Beechboro

  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

After wanting to go to a V8 (in love with the sound) if my car is considered an insurance write-off, and there being no decent XR8's around (as my budget is no more than 23k) may be considering a VE Calais, priced at 21k atm. Sticking with the 6 speed auto as it's better for us.

Big move, but I've had no beef whether it be Ford or Holden, and trying out another style of car is probably a good move since I"m still young, can learn from my mistakes if need be :P

  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

After checking with the finance and insurance and what not, I don't have GAP insurance as my loan was an unsecured personal loan. The credit protection company says I'm only covered for life/health issues.

That being the case, probably have look for a 15kish car. Have a 3.0R Liberty in mind which is advertised as 15k, black full leather, sunroof, 13 speaker + sub etc and since I love my Liberty's seems like a good buy. Only if I don't get my T back that is.

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted

Dak Dak is gone! Now time for a REAL car :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...