Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 30/03/12 05:08 AM Posted 30/03/12 05:08 AM (edited) $350 per month for a shed sorry. already renting one for all our stuff out of the house, trying not to blow the cost out too muchstill thinking about shipping it to Melbs (only about $400) and storing it there. ill just fly over and see the olds after Europe and drive it back over Edited 30/03/12 05:11 AM by Krazy Kyle
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/03/12 05:08 AM Posted 30/03/12 05:08 AM I would offer Kyle, but those months are the hibernation months for my blue heap of sh*t and due to the fact I have another Old Rangie occupying 1 bay in my shed I don't have any spare room.My FIL has a commercial unit, I could ask him about storing it there? You would have to provide your own insurance obviously
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 30/03/12 05:26 AM Posted 30/03/12 05:26 AM if you can enquire Luke that would be awesome. Already spoken to my insurance about leaving it in sheds/other locations. if he would be happy to keep it there for anywhere less than prices quoted above id be happy to take it up. Cheers.
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 11d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/12 05:39 AM Posted 30/03/12 05:39 AM If you get stuck Kyle, I could possibly squeeze it in at my place. Room is already tight but I could make it happen if it was absolutely necessary...Ciaran, wasn't the lib insured?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/03/12 05:55 AM Posted 30/03/12 05:55 AM if you can enquire Luke that would be awesome. Already spoken to my insurance about leaving it in sheds/other locations. if he would be happy to keep it there for anywhere less than prices quoted above id be happy to take it up. Cheers.How soon do you need to know? I will see him sunday
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 30/03/12 07:38 AM Posted 30/03/12 07:38 AM I took my insurance off the lib on the 6th of March as I didnt want to be paying the insurance on a car I wasnt using. Told the partner to get insurance on it (said to get full comp) which she told me she had got so I was at ease.Found out she only had basic 3rd party - vehicle. Not fire and theft or comprehensive.Update: My car has been found - written off in Thornlie. used stolen plates from a car this morning and was in numerous car chases over the past few day/nights (outrun cops on all accounts) and crashed head on into another passenger car today. 2 people arrested and in questioning.
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 30/03/12 07:55 AM Posted 30/03/12 07:55 AM that's fkd... people have no respect for others' belongings. sorry again Ciaran.Thanks Dean, I really appreciate the offer, but will try not to put anyone out too much unless I get real desperate.Luke - not stressed. dont move out till the start of May so ive got a month or so up my sleeve.
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 11d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/12 08:19 AM Posted 30/03/12 08:19 AM Hopefully they can track down the lib in one piece then!!
XR6T James Member 169 Member For: 15y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Western Australia Posted 30/03/12 08:25 AM Posted 30/03/12 08:25 AM ^^ EA 3.9 it is does any1 have a spare garage spot for 3 months between May and July? between moving house and going overseas I need somewhere to store my car, and the $220 p/w for a open area car park (or $350 p/w for a shed) is a bit steep for my liking... failing that im gonna ship it to Victoria.Kyle I could talk my mum into letting u put it in our bottom shed, it's always locked, only prob is that dust gets in from gravel but nothing a cover wouldnt stop
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/03/12 08:25 AM Posted 30/03/12 08:25 AM Ciaran - That's devastating mate.Hope everything from here on is easily sorted out for you. Sounds like it's been a rough last few days.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now