Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Memories , it was a long trip home.

IMG_1275.jpg

  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Sorry Aaron, did I miss something?

Also, spotted Grug on Beaufort maybe? Some bright yellow F6 with an exhaust went past my work...

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

That'd be Todd after the 3000km old turbo shat itself on the drive back earlier this year? Or was it end of last...

Anyway, pre Xmas cruise up soon, keep an eye out.

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

That's the question I keep asking myself Dean. I was looking forward to the AL drag day, off work and on holidays at the time, but that looks like it has fallen through hey???

I went to the motorplex site and couldn't find any info on the new rule changes, but from what I read on here, there's no reason why I couldn't head down there on a Wednesday night with my car the way it is. I can only imagine that with the new rule changes there will be a heap more people heading down there aswell.

As with having a run against your crapadoor calais, meh, I look forward to the challenge. Though with your consistency of late, I am a little concerned. With mine only having 6 cylinders and yours 8, surely I'd be entitled to a little headstart? :hang:

Posted

Sorry Aaron, did I miss something?

Also, spotted Grug on Beaufort maybe? Some bright yellow F6 with an exhaust went past my work...

I cant even remember what I did yesterday.. Lmao

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Memories, it was a long trip home.

& a long time before it got back on the road!

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

lol heard about that, yellow typhoon or something yeah? grug????? :D

  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Guy was drunk as well apparently, which means no insurance cover to the hefty damage bill.

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I cant even remember what I did yesterday.. Lmao

I cant even remember what I did yesterday.. Lmao

Dont worry about yesterday, what were you doing in Rockingham today, that's right crashing into houses.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...