Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

Hey peeps, I'm thinking about getting some gauges, mainly for boost, and probably one other, but with so many out there I'm not sure which are the good, bad or just plain sh*t ones. Can anybody point me in the right direction of which ones are the better type to get?

Appreciate any good advice.

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Autometer

  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Alright guys, who was it this time?

389462_10150538144586995_628186994_10936049_1527085523_n.jpg

Edited by Crashed
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

A burnout makes your car look like that? sh*t, no more from me.

+1 on cobalts as they also match the existing gauges colour scheme, tops. And agree mechanical boost gauge. I went with the boost and oil temp/pressure combo, but I really want a 4th gauge though, AFRs :)

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

Well thanks for the info guys, looks like its the autometer gauges for me. The boost gauge is all I'm really after, but I need more gauges to make it go that little bit faster, like the ricers with all of theirs. Now its either the AFR or the oil pressure gauge, and does anyone have any hook ups for a quality install for said gauges?

193m skid, must of been stuck in 2nd.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...