Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

PS yeahhhhh new tyres!

2011-09-20115739.jpg

Fitting tomorrow morn. Nitto Invos from Taleb Tyres in my usual povo size 235/45/17

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Invos.. nice. I'll be interested to see what you think of them on your tuned car as mine's stock standard.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Luke, what sort of brookton run..?

  • Slippery when dry
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Foot Hills W.A
Posted

You are a tip rat Steve....... :3gears::finger: ( I'm thinking bout hancook ventus Rs-3 in povo size as well)

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Hey Steve,

How much are they worth? I take it they are a good choice over KU31's... I run Falken POS's and didnt even have traction with them when new! I just wanna get onto some good rears that hold in the dry.

Does anyone know if you can go wider than 235 on the stocko 17's?

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

That tread looks ALIEN.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

I think you can get 245/40/17 and it'll be OK, but when I looked at KU31's in that size they were twice the price.

These better grip more than the 31's as they have 260 tread wear rating. KU31's are 320 from what I just googled. Cost was a little more than last batch of KU31's - KU31's were $175 fitted and balanced from KMart TnA, these were $180 delivered from over east per tyre. Fitting and balance for $60 for the two on the rear near my work, so $420 as vs $350. Keen to see how they go! And what noise levels are like.

I'll throw up a pic of the old ones...scary what happens when old tyres that are already tired cop a thrashing.

Can't be lighting these up as much as the Kumhos though, budget is very tight now that I'm paying off land AND a car loan at the same time :/ Had planned to finish car loan first but we couldn't pass up the nice acreage! Will still go KU31's on the fronts I reckon.

  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted

hey steve..... your tyres may be white after I see them next... "hoorn" I beleive is the term. how much? where? etc....

and sounds like the perfect weekend Tom. mainly cos im not working.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

You'll have to catch me first!

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Invos.. nice. I'll be interested to see what you think of them on your tuned car as mine's stock standard.

I was thinking low level hi speed bombing run, with a short invasion of the pub, then rapid retreat home...?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...