Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted

:spotted: white FG 310 sedan on GEH, yesterday, XFG 310... any1 know it?

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

^ XFG310 plates sounds like one of the Victorian press vehicles

  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Spotted a primer coloured turbo ute turning onto Kwinana south from Canning just now. Didn't recognize the car or driver though.

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

has anybody got any old 355mm brembo rotors lying around (used) they want to sell for cheap?

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 15d
Posted

:spotted: white FG 310 sedan on GEH, yesterday, XFG 310... any1 know it?

No press car, that is mine, they are WA black retro edition plates. The plates are rather uncreative but I don't like full size plates.

Only had the F6 for a few months, was the dealer principles car at Lynford, had 1,200kms on it. It is just a standard auto with leather apart from debadging it and tint by TKO.

Sold a daily driven 455rwhp big cam black manual Expensive Daewoo VE Bogan special pig for it and have not looked back.

No mechanical mods for the F6.

Spring, shocks and rims eventually.

The 6/4 Brembos would be nice too.

Want to sell me your Simmons Tocchi?

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

FG FPV F6, yeah they are for sale :)

  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 10d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted (edited)

"hoon" laws FTW!

Old mate abo who drove the getaway stato in my recent noongyar dealings has had his car crushed!! Only bought it about 6 weeks ago for about 6k!

Turns out the ipads / iPhones / other crap they recovered weren't ours either

fark poor dude, seems the white man is always out to f*ck him over !!

mwahaha but seriously, did they leave the stinky pingpingping in the car when it was crushed???

Edited by nang3
  • Donkey Dick
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Ok I have one group of 2 jacks , can I get 2 more.

Keen Arron :spoton:

Im after a good Differential specialist in perth, to either rebuild my BA Diff or replace with new????

WA Diff Centre, O'connor. Had about 6 or 7 diff builds/installs by them over the past 5 years & couldn't be happier. Richard knows his stuff & will not try & sell you anything you don't need.

Yes, I did think of that one. :blink:

The reason I'm asking here is that I don't want to go to every dealer in Perth to ask their best price. Secondly, I'm doing the sums to find out whether I'm going to be better off getting into a new T with a lower interest rate on the loan, better depreciation write off etc.

So... as per my original post, I would like to know what ppl are paying for new T's with the mentioned options.

No need to go into every dealer, all dealerships are linked via that 'Ford Link' or whatever it's called. They can search a new/used vehicle in any dealer (AUS Wide I believe) & negotiate on it as if it was their own.

Walk in with $37k cash & I'd say you'll walk out with a signed contract for a '11 model with listed options on-road.

fark poor dude, seems the white man is always out to f*ck him over !!

mwahaha but seriously, did they leave the stinky pingpingping in the car when it was crushed???

So much hate in this thread for the dusty cousins!

I like :spoton:

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

Considering ordering a set of Nitto Invos for the rears soon, anyone in WAWA land have decent experience with them? They won't last as long as the KU31's but I'm told they grip much better. Any truth to that?

Edited by -SteveR-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...