Dr Z Member 378 Member For: 22y 7m 7d Posted 28/10/05 05:46 AM Posted 28/10/05 05:46 AM Can anyone please give me the answer to my problem? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Frayed Knot.
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 28/10/05 06:04 AM Posted 28/10/05 06:04 AM Can anyone please give me the answer to my problem? Frayed Knot. I think I cotton on to what you're saying.
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 7m 26d Location: ACT Posted 28/10/05 06:05 AM Posted 28/10/05 06:05 AM ..........or can it only be done with certified tools (like Saleen)?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> He would just try to string us along.
gassit Grow old not up! Legacy Donating Member 227 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Location: Behind the wheel. Posted 28/10/05 06:27 AM Posted 28/10/05 06:27 AM Do you want your answer in?Kilowatts or Horsepower.Newton metres or Foot pounds.Centemetres or Inches.Kilo's or Ounces.6 of 1 or Half a dozen of the other.Normal or Shootout mode.Pounds per square inch or Bar or kilopascals.When you know what, then and only then can we have how. Lawsy where are you when we need you? Steve.
xxr64t XXR.64T Legacy Donating Member 560 Member For: 21y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: sydney's east!!! Posted 28/10/05 06:36 AM Posted 28/10/05 06:36 AM I think is the answer is no answer. Think XR64T hasnt given us any more hints so he wants to see how long this thread (string) is gonna go for. Think about it1. All mods to the string are ADR compliant. = were not breaking rules2. Although the string has never been measured, it is definitely longer than your string. This can goon for ever so it hasnt been measured to people replying3. All the enhancements to the string are the best you can get (I don't care what you think, they are!) Every 1 had good ideas so all up its perfect in its own way4. All references to the string may be exaggerated beyond belief. everyone has there own theories5. The string will never compete in a performance test how can it when its only in text6. Although initially the string had some issues, everything is perfect now. There was nothing to be perfect in the beginning
cunners Member 141 Member For: 21y 7m 4d Location: Perth Western Australia Posted 28/10/05 07:38 AM Posted 28/10/05 07:38 AM If you pull on the string does something else get revealed??
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/10/05 09:19 AM Posted 28/10/05 09:19 AM Can anyone please give me the answer to my problem? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Frayed Knot. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think I cotton on to what you're saying.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You guys really know how to tell a good yarn.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 28/10/05 09:20 AM Posted 28/10/05 09:20 AM Can anyone please give me the answer to my problem? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Frayed Knot. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think I cotton on to what you're saying.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You guys really know how to tell a good yarn.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think someone is yankin' someone's chain ...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/10/05 09:29 AM Posted 28/10/05 09:29 AM Can anyone please give me the answer to my problem? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Frayed Knot. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think I cotton on to what you're saying.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You guys really know how to tell a good yarn.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think someone is yankin' someone's chain ...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is that a personal attack? I've heard people can get warnings for those.
XR64T Are we there yet? Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 28/10/05 02:14 PM Author Posted 28/10/05 02:14 PM Now I am concerned that there seems to be some debate as to whether the said string really exists....I would like to prove its existence with a few more points:1. I say I have the string, so you MUST believe me.2. My tuner has seen the string, and he says it is great, trust me!.3. Noone has proved that I don't have the string.4. Can anyone find a previous post where I have stated that the string doesn't exist? I dare you to find one (some previous posts may be blank but that has nothing to do with it).Thank you for your continued support.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now