Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 24/09/05 01:31 AM Posted 24/09/05 01:31 AM I rikee...be interesting to see a BF Phoon in Toxic.Lumpy
FPRXR-6 Member 239 Member For: 23y 9m 25d Location: Melbourne Posted 24/09/05 04:55 AM Posted 24/09/05 04:55 AM pretty cool IMO.. maybe get sick of green though.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can never get sick of Blood Orange! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> the good thing is, no matter how dirty the car is, you cant tell unless you touch it. u put the spoiler on yet??<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nah I've decided to keep the original wing on it. IMO the DJR wing doesn't go well with the XR kit.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 24/09/05 05:40 AM Posted 24/09/05 05:40 AM And here I thought my colour was going to be unique...
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 11m 4d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 24/09/05 06:24 AM Posted 24/09/05 06:24 AM pretty cool IMO.. maybe get sick of green though.Can never get sick of Blood Orange! the good thing is, no matter how dirty the car is, you cant tell unless you touch it. u put the spoiler on yet??Nah I've decided to keep the original wing on it. IMO the DJR wing doesn't go well with the XR kit.ah fair anough. u shuda asked me 2 get u a kit too when I could've sorri to hijack thread.. put some white rims and the green would look FULLI SIC!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/09/05 07:23 AM Posted 24/09/05 07:23 AM f*ck me, there would be no troubles with visibility on the roads. And I thought citric was fluorescent enough!
fordmanzwis Member 28 Member For: 21y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone Posted 24/09/05 07:44 AM Posted 24/09/05 07:44 AM Hey all was a big fan of citric, would someone be able to post a citric XR in similar light so a comparasion would be able to be made.. as ruff as it would be thou.. :D
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 24/09/05 01:36 PM Posted 24/09/05 01:36 PM I think it looks great. Best colour in the ford range IMO at the moment, keeping in mind I havent seen fantasy or watever its called
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 24/09/05 03:25 PM Posted 24/09/05 03:25 PM And whats wrong with green..... ribbettt!!!! In the daylight toxic has a much more lime green tinge to it than citric acid. At night under lights you can hardly tell the difference. A phoon in Toxic would be just so sweet..........<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I rikee...be interesting to see a BF Phoon in Toxic.Lumpy <{POST_SNAPBACK}>a PHOON in my drivewayany colourwould be SENSATIONALshazzy
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 25/09/05 02:46 AM Posted 25/09/05 02:46 AM I reckon that's citric acid!!!! doesnt look different at all actually! member citric always goes greener on dull overcast days as in them pics.the "toxic" isnt coming outtill the BF is it not?? well that pic looks like a BA to me!!
Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 25/09/05 05:40 AM Posted 25/09/05 05:40 AM I reckon that's citric acid!!!! doesnt look different at all actually! member citric always goes greener on dull overcast days as in them pics.the "toxic" isnt coming outtill the BF is it not?? well that pic looks like a BA to me!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>There have been BA Falcons in Toxic getting round for months now, they always do a trial run of new colors before they go into production.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now