Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Finally took the plunge :pics:

I have decided to modify my T with the fibrelass kit from AWC, as I have loved the look of the Typhhon since seeing it introduced at the Melbourned Motor Show last year, but always felt let down by the lack of an automatic transmission option. :pics:

I have decided to hold off for another 10-12 months before upgrading to the new BF, and thought something had to happen between now and then, :pics: so the following modifications are either planned or completed:

MOMO FPV style steering wheel

Red MOMO SSS shift handle

AWC GT style front and rear bumpers

AWC GT style side skirts (coming soon)

AWC Typhoon legs for rear spoiler

FPV Pedals (coming soon)

SMB 4" Cat and dump pipe (coming soon)

Car is off the the painter tomorrow, so can't wait till I see it back later in the week, restored to full glory. :spoton:

Have attached a couple of pics of work in progress.

post-264-1125843011_thumb.jpg

post-264-1125842990_thumb.jpg

post-264-1125843031_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
wheels+chop chop = smiles.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey! I like my wheels - Leave me alone! lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
Nice Brakes, where can I get a set like that?? LOL

Hey what is this AWC mob??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AWC is Auto Web Concepts in Sydney

They make a range of Carbon fibre and fibreglass aftermarket body kits, mainly copies of factory kits.

You can find them on AWC

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 16d
  • Location: Perth Western Australia
Posted (edited)

Hey ninka

I just ordered a GT style front bar last week from AWC they are painting it at the moment.. What is the quality like and how hard is it to fit?

Edited by DCVIN
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
Hey ninka

I just ordered a GT style front bar last week from AWC they are painting it at the moment.. What is the quality like and how hard is it to fit?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Front bar went on pretty easily, no major hassles

Rear bar is more difficult to fit, and I would definitely not recommend buying and painting this without trial fitting it first, as some minor adjustments will almost certainly be necessary.

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Looks the shizzel mate, can't wait to see it on the next cruise!!

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

The third leg on your rear spoiler how hard was that to fit. I have the two outer AWC legs on mine, but I was to chicken to get the centre leg, not ready to start drilling holes in the T yet.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
The third leg on your rear spoiler how hard was that to fit. I have the two outer AWC legs on mine, but I was to chicken to get the centre leg, not ready to start drilling holes in the T yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You really only need to drill and tap a couple of small holes on the underside of the spoler, and then attach to the boot with double sided tape, if you (like me) do not like drilling in your boot lid :laughing:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...