Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 06/06/05 06:18 AM Posted 06/06/05 06:18 AM ok sorry guys about my first post, but I have drivin a few LS1 powerd cars and ive never been beated but an XR6T while my car was stock, my car only ran 14.2 stock so it was no freak, but as I am saying ive seen BOG STOCK 225kw VX SS run 13.7 at the track on street tyres in street trim, can anyone here say they have seena T run the same ? Well wouldn't it be on street tyres in street trim if it was "Bog Stock"??? And as a side note, yes, a few bog stock T's have run 13.7's. One at WSID and one in WA I believe. Lumpy
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 06/06/05 06:18 AM Posted 06/06/05 06:18 AM ok sorry guys about my first post, but I have drivin a few LS1 powerd cars and ive never been beated but an XR6T while my car was stock, my car only ran 14.2 stock so it was no freak, but as I am saying ive seen BOG STOCK 225kw VX SS run 13.7 at the track on street tyres in street trim, can anyone here say they have seena T run the same ? G'day again OLS108,I guess if you want to argue that a stock LS1 is faster than a stock XR6T you should start a new thread on the matter (or re-visit one of the many threads that already ran on that topic.) So long as you don't expect a fair hearing with this mob of one-eyed fordophiles, you'll do OK.P.S: Can you be sure it was BOG STOCK, I've got a BOG STOCK xr6T, I swear! I didnt put the CAPA edit in....I dunno why it's SOO much faster than the other stock T's......
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 9d Posted 06/06/05 06:37 AM Posted 06/06/05 06:37 AM (OLS108 @ Jun 6 2005, 03:24 PM)true but I havnt seen a stock XR6T beat a Stock LS1 so I woulnt even bring the 6lt HSV donk into it just yet.Cant say I've had the opportunity to run an LS2, but maybe check out this link regarding the LS1 OLS108 http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12375Ross
OLS108 Member 42 Member For: 21y 4m 5d Location: Redcliffe Posted 06/06/05 06:57 AM Posted 06/06/05 06:57 AM LOL I only asked the Question dont get me wrong here guys I dont wanna start a "mines better then yours thread " I was just making the point that in my exp ive never been beaten by a XR6T didnt say I cant be beaten, my car is pretty slow compared to corrupt(9.1@15mph) but if a STOCK xr6t can run those times then I am happy to hear it after all I dont hate fords , I hate rice:-)see ya at the track guys.
muzza420 Member 412 Member For: 21y 4m 19d Posted 06/06/05 07:42 AM Author Posted 06/06/05 07:42 AM This will be an intersetsing topic Now, get this y'all.I love my "T" especially since the Edit. ***BUT*** anyone who compares the two is seriously taking drugs (or the wrong ones ).The T can't beat the new Expensive Daewoo range, anthing with the 6.0 LS2 will beat a stock T quite easily. So here's an idea, lets go and compare it to the Bathurst Killa (and that was something like 10 years ago too!).Common, I am all for comparos and talking up the T, but even I wouldn't even begin comparing a race bred car that is listed as one of the top 10 all time influencial and best cars since the inception of the automobile.The last R34 model ran consistent 4.4 0-100clicks and 12.4 - 12.7 quarters. Are we at all serious about this post guys? Don't even start talking about Vs a modded GTR for Christ sake....That said, this forum is often very entertaining for many reasons, these comparo posts are good value IMO and often a pissa. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>true but I havnt seen a stock XR6T beat a Stock LS1 so I woulnt even bring the 6lt HSV donk into it just yet.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mate....I have pulled from plenty of stock LS1's even the earlier HSV range. You just gotta know how to drive them<{POST_SNAPBACK}>true mate, you have to know how to drive. if you don't know how to drive no matter what car you are driving you will not beat anything
muzza420 Member 412 Member For: 21y 4m 19d Posted 06/06/05 07:46 AM Author Posted 06/06/05 07:46 AM [true but I havnt seen a stock XR6T beat a Stock LS1 so I woulnt even bring the 6lt HSV donk into it just yet.You must have your eyes closed for a large part of the day then! I have seen it, I have done it!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>good on you mate.
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 07/06/05 12:54 PM Posted 07/06/05 12:54 PM my car is pretty slow compared to corrupt(9.1@15mph<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im guessing the 60ft time was about .0000000001
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 07/06/05 01:05 PM Posted 07/06/05 01:05 PM LOL I only asked the Question dont get me wrong here guys I dont wanna start a "mines better then yours thread " I was just making the point that in my exp ive never been beaten by a XR6T didnt say I cant be beaten, my car is pretty slow compared to corrupt(9.1@15mph) but if a STOCK xr6t can run those times then I am happy to hear it after all I dont hate fords , I hate rice:-)see ya at the track guys.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>With a time of 13.1 you'll be able to beat most xr6T's. You obviously don't live anywhere near me though cause I can gaurentee if we had a run you'd have been spanked. Also I don't think you'll find Corrupt running 9's on the street either. With his power he'd be lucky to run 13's by the time he got any sort of traction.Geea.
Grass Legacy Donating Member 447 Member For: 22y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/06/05 01:34 PM Posted 07/06/05 01:34 PM This will be an intersetsing topic Now, get this y'all.I love my "T" especially since the Edit. ***BUT*** anyone who compares the two is seriously taking drugs (or the wrong ones ).The T can't beat the new Expensive Daewoo range, anthing with the 6.0 LS2 will beat a stock T quite easily. So here's an idea, lets go and compare it to the Bathurst Killa (and that was something like 10 years ago too!).Common, I am all for comparos and talking up the T, but even I wouldn't even begin comparing a race bred car that is listed as one of the top 10 all time influencial and best cars since the inception of the automobile.The last R34 model ran consistent 4.4 0-100clicks and 12.4 - 12.7 quarters. Are we at all serious about this post guys? Don't even start talking about Vs a modded GTR for Christ sake....That said, this forum is often very entertaining for many reasons, these comparo posts are good value IMO and often a pissa. true but I havnt seen a stock XR6T beat a Stock LS1 so I woulnt even bring the 6lt HSV donk into it just yet.You gotta be kidding. Stock XR6T will eat LS1's for breakfast......
theeone Member 349 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC) Posted 07/06/05 03:55 PM Posted 07/06/05 03:55 PM From what I see geea, CORRUPT is only a second faster than you with:Full chassis, 4 link rear, Nos etc etc.....Apples wid apples people.A T is just that a fast Aussie sports sedan.Oh by the way, latest Motor just arrived in my Letterbox, Phoon V Clubbie, they say the Phoon's roll on acceleration in gear just makes the Clubbie look asthmatic, the Clubbie gets a .15 or so jump of the line and the Phoon just cant reel it back in.Good reading.
Recommended Posts