Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 28/04/05 07:27 PM Posted 28/04/05 07:27 PM I love those Lion kill stories.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 28/04/05 09:46 PM Posted 28/04/05 09:46 PM Very Nice. Good to see a T giving it to a modded LS1.
Geeseman Legacy Donating Member 1,805 Member For: 22y 11m 14d Location: Sydney Posted 28/04/05 10:44 PM Posted 28/04/05 10:44 PM Well done and lucky you. I hardly see any cars looking for a run in the hills area of sydney
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 12d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 28/04/05 11:35 PM Posted 28/04/05 11:35 PM Very Nice Kill,The T is great at accelerating at around 90km/h
asromanut Member 50 Member For: 23y 4m 3d Location: Melbourne Posted 29/04/05 01:13 PM Posted 29/04/05 01:13 PM yeah good kill man.. but really, in a roll on against a modded T they have no chance, the instant torque when u have 270rwkw and over is very hard to run down.. ive raced countless modded Ls1's and never lost 2 any of them. every Expensive Daewoo driver that drives a SS thinks hes mark skaife and they've got the fastest car on the road. I myself have got about 280rwkw and my T5 is still holding up ok.. ive raced heaps of imports.. 180sx's, 200's, gtst skylines, silvias and rexes and have beaten all of them.. the only evenly matched races ive had so far r with an older modded 911turbo and my mates 05sti which he has spent close to 20grand on, both of these races were neck and neck.. regardsmark
YOOT Member 1,201 Member For: 23y 3m 22d Location: Birkdale Posted 29/04/05 08:12 PM Posted 29/04/05 08:12 PM Races from a standstill definately come down to the driver. Slow cars can easily beat a T from a standstill if you miff the launch. But Roll-ons is where the torque counts. And the T makes more torque everywhere than any road car I know of.I noticed that when I have raced XR8s (BOSS260) that I can easily put a car length on one to 100kmh from a standstill. But roll-on at that speed and if anything the XR8 is faster. It mighty inmpressive.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 30/04/05 06:22 AM Posted 30/04/05 06:22 AM Well done and lucky you. I hardly see any cars looking for a run in the hills area of sydney<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Steve you are not looking hard enough Go for a few laps down old Windsor road on a Friday or Saturday night.
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 19d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 30/04/05 01:01 PM Posted 30/04/05 01:01 PM Well done and lucky you. I hardly see any cars looking for a run in the hills area of sydney<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Steve you are not looking hard enough Go for a few laps down old Windsor road on a Friday or Saturday night. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 01/05/05 05:07 AM Posted 01/05/05 05:07 AM I have raced XR8s (BOSS260)Old Jeffrey, I just took him for a blast in BP Alex, he was smiling the whole time.Scotty
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 01/05/05 08:09 AM Posted 01/05/05 08:09 AM Seen 2 modded ls1 v8s last night at willowbank.Running 12.5 1/4 mile but mph was down.107/109 mph.They were very fast off the mark,so I believe they had lower diff gears then stock cause they seem to be almost shifting to 4 th gear (auto).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now