RyanWins Member 61 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 08/01/11 01:07 AM Posted 08/01/11 01:07 AM I need mods.
Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 1m 29d Gender: Male Posted 08/01/11 01:14 AM Posted 08/01/11 01:14 AM Why? So you can be like me and join the pissing contest with the rest of the people that never use the power they have?? I tell people I have almost 600hp in the thing and they freak!! But little do they know I have never even had the speedo past 140... Its just to risky and far to costly these days.Just make it comfy and reliable, much more worth while if youre driving the HWY until 4am lol
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/01/11 01:45 AM Posted 08/01/11 01:45 AM Take it to the drags!!!Nothing like hitting 200km/h!!!
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 08/01/11 02:02 AM Posted 08/01/11 02:02 AM Think anyls1 does 10's
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/01/11 02:07 AM Posted 08/01/11 02:07 AM Would have to be close to 9's!!!I've seen 10 second cars... This thing had 4 people in it... And it would have been running 10's LOL
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 08/01/11 02:16 AM Posted 08/01/11 02:16 AM Last update I heard he was going bigger turbo this year and doing a MSD ignition system.. That was mid dec.. Going for single digit numbers
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 08/01/11 02:55 AM Posted 08/01/11 02:55 AM See this is Broadbeach qld last night
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 08/01/11 03:04 AM Posted 08/01/11 03:04 AM (edited) Would have to be close to 9's!!!I've seen 10 second cars... This thing had 4 people in it... And it would have been running 10's LOLWasn't quicker than my work ute last night.Ben that's a nice ute, don't know about wingnut but I use my 300 all day everyday, a tune will really wake it up. Wormy were you talkin bout the srt8 making you want a v8?Also what did you do to robski no ones seen him. Edited 08/01/11 03:11 AM by henz
jrfttf Member 131 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: S.E Suburbs! Posted 08/01/11 03:16 AM Posted 08/01/11 03:16 AM mint nite last nite, plenty of cars with some of the other boys, bit iffy on the random knobs turning up but to be expected with where it started, it was good they didn't cruise with the main group! Some nice vehicles out, and yes ill also say gallup sounded the part, as for prinny holy sh*t, have not seen the place that alive for a long time, here to some more nice fri nites to get the good gear out cruising!
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 18d Gender: Male Posted 08/01/11 03:19 AM Posted 08/01/11 03:19 AM Great night last night, except for blowing up my diff on the way home
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now