Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Dj, you only need 2 gears in your beast lol

lol yeah but 1st gear is pointless and 2nd gear ends so quickly so theres no point :(

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Knox
Posted

Ahh that sux man, what a sh*tty thing to happen over the holidays. Time for and Phoon front bar? :dontknow:

Would like 1 but dunno how I'm gonna explain that 1 to insurance.

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

How about "I asked for XR and that turned up, and the panel beater had already painted and fitted it. I don't even like it but I suppose it will have to do.."

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Knox
Posted

How about "I asked for XR and that turned up, and the panel beater had already painted and fitted it. I don't even like it but I suppose it will have to do.."

:roflmbo:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Knox
Posted

Pulled a hammy on new years eve, but will be limping along side KV.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, S.E
Posted

na its all good, its a built motor, 35/40 with bigger internals in it, powerglide and that's about it mate, was the first ba to run a 9 sec pass some time ago.

so your turbo is a ''35/40 with bigger internals'' as in (hiflow) to4z aka t66 comp wheel fitted to turbo (or just the port job, bigger flapper and upgrade actuator).

hiflow 35/40 is the way to go.

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

66mm wheel and .7 housing.

Dont know if he changed the rear housing size.

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

Hi all Vics

New member here second T ute owner.

Sent here by Kav so thought I should drop in and say hi :beerchug:

Cheers...

-Benji

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Welcome Ben and thanks again for the front bar..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...