Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

I'm still on the stock clutch too, seems to be holding up ok so far but I'm not expecting it to last long.

I'll be sure to try it all on Friday man cheers

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

stock clutch was made to be broken :nerd:

just like every other stock part on a ford :thumbsup:

Edited by DjGsTa
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

LOL I'm finding that one out the hard way. Henz, got a text today saying Calder is cancelled this week, you heading up on the 22nd?

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Yea I didnt get the text but wormy let me know.

Yep can't wait for next fri.

Was thinking of going out and seeing how it drives with 25psi

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

25psi! :fishin:

Let us know if ya are, I got mine back today and lookin for any excuse to drive the thing lol

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

In the tyres man lol

If it's not raising might go for a drive tomorrow night? Up to arthurs seat or something.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Lol dickhead :spoton:

No can do tomorrow, thinkin bout goin on a cruise this weekend? Maybe up dandy mountain way, or arthurs seat if anyone is interested in coming.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...