Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 10d
Posted

spotted Gtechs purple xr6t on bell street in coburg today around lunch time, I didnt think they actually drove that thing on the streets lol

Also saw a blue badged xr6t on the eastern today about 1ish plates where ROCKINN I think

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

yeah that purple thing is out all the time in full race trim! monster!

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

You guys missed the titty flashers at Wellington Rd Maccas on Friday night :buttonit:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

So they were back R-SPEC? They were doing it last friday.

f*ck the weather is awesome, some one orgnaise a cruise !

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Huge meet/cruise at monash uni, something to do with et cruise ??

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 13d
Posted

Cruise for charity is on.

I followed em for a lil while and stirred up a bit of trouble lol

I was outnumbered 1 ford to about 50439439854 holdens lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Cruise for charity?? Maybe that's what it was. Dropping the lady friend of this morn I saw about 50 "tuned/riced" holdens coming down the eastern away from the city around 11am

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Cruise for charity is on.

I followed em for a lil while and stirred up a bit of trouble lol

I was outnumbered 1 ford to about 50439439854 holdens lol

2 :bum:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...