bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/08/10 10:09 AM Posted 25/08/10 10:09 AM Cheers buddy! I am on the forum...just havent been on for a while. I work down Mooroolbark way so pass through bayswater. Although, I must admit, it aint a turbo. hah no worries, if I see ya again, ill give ya a wave, you cant miss that mint looking bf.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/08/10 11:58 AM Posted 25/08/10 11:58 AM Spotted a fg f6 going down mahroondah hwy today towards ringwood. No need to be in an out of traffic at 140-150 on a 80kmh road.What a wanker. What colour was it? There's a few bangin round this area
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 25/08/10 12:21 PM Posted 25/08/10 12:21 PM Ego... With plates NOT-310
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/08/10 01:02 PM Posted 25/08/10 01:02 PM Unless you stole my car Worm, wankers don't drive it!
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 25/08/10 01:44 PM Posted 25/08/10 01:44 PM Is it safe for someone that hasn't driven a turbo car or know what a plenum us to buy a 345rwkw xr6 turbo?
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 25/08/10 02:29 PM Posted 25/08/10 02:29 PM as safe as giving matches to a child sure
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 26/08/10 12:32 PM Posted 26/08/10 12:32 PM GUESSSSSSS WHO
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/08/10 01:03 PM Posted 26/08/10 01:03 PM No surely... It couldn't be..
scottay Member 366 Member For: 16y 5m 14d Posted 26/08/10 09:17 PM Posted 26/08/10 09:17 PM Ego... With plates NOT-310It was actually ego, but not those plates was just std slimlines
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/08/10 11:12 PM Posted 26/08/10 11:12 PM Did it have a tow ball? I know (of) him he's got ~330rwkw.SCRIBR you live 20 seconds from where I work and I haven't seen you round for years wtf man?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now