Yoshi Legacy Donating Member 136 Member For: 17y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Knox Posted 27/08/10 10:05 AM Posted 27/08/10 10:05 AM Friday 27th August 2010Temperature: Temperature 10.7°C Passing clouds. Cool.wind: 7 km/h WSWRelative humidity: 66%Doesn't look like there's gona be any rain tonight.
phantom6 Legacy Donating Member 146 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, S.E Posted 27/08/10 10:25 AM Posted 27/08/10 10:25 AM I'll be out cruzin in the filthy ba I got a gut feeling it's gona be a good nite
BA55Y Member 74 Member For: 16y 7m 11d Posted 27/08/10 10:33 AM Posted 27/08/10 10:33 AM Is everyone heading out prinny way 2nyt? not-310 wats notty?What time you guys normally out and about?
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 27/08/10 10:45 AM Posted 27/08/10 10:45 AM I wont be out ;(no licence.... 24 days left and counting....turbo comes off tomorrow :D 450rwkw here we come!!!
DeKay Member 18 Member For: 16y 1m 19d Gender: Male Posted 27/08/10 11:33 AM Posted 27/08/10 11:33 AM spotted 3 xrt's at maccas tonight, I was in the black xt
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 27/08/10 12:09 PM Posted 27/08/10 12:09 PM spotted 3 xrt's at maccas tonight, I was in the black xtlol I just went through drivethru in the ute about that time
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 27/08/10 12:48 PM Posted 27/08/10 12:48 PM I really need to change my front wheel bearings
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/08/10 01:37 PM Posted 27/08/10 01:37 PM Notty is my car. But we not in my car :D bwaaaarp!
DeKay Member 18 Member For: 16y 1m 19d Gender: Male Posted 27/08/10 02:52 PM Posted 27/08/10 02:52 PM (edited) lol I just went through drivethru in the ute about that timedid u see my car? sorry I didnt see the ute,there was also a bunch of holdens near by, at first I thought it was some sort of ford vs Expensive Daewoo stand off then some horrible music came on from one of the sh*tboxes (looked like a datson or something) and they left. I called out to the fords as I drove by, but the guy who talked to me wasnt part of the forums lol, so I drove off. Edited 27/08/10 02:54 PM by DeKay
boosted_XR Member 364 Member For: 18y 2m 24d Posted 27/08/10 03:07 PM Posted 27/08/10 03:07 PM I wont be out ;(no licence.... 24 days left and counting....turbo comes off tomorrow :D 450rwkw here we come!!!what are your plans?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now