Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/06/10 06:07 AM Posted 07/06/10 06:07 AM Spotted a silver Cayenne GTS this morning on the prinny...The T showed him how to boogy, however, the Cayenne sounded awesome!!! Had quad exhausts coming out the back and roared!!! Loved it... They can move for a big beast... Just not like a T!!!
TUR-BO6 There's a thin line between a wild time and a flat line. Member 146 Member For: 17y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Vic Nsw border. Posted 07/06/10 07:38 AM Posted 07/06/10 07:38 AM wow you love those emo ticons...yeah...country boy who has finally found the inter web thingy.check my first post, ive had it since then.I know I know-not good.im trying to make up for lost time though.sorry.
TUR-BO6 There's a thin line between a wild time and a flat line. Member 146 Member For: 17y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Vic Nsw border. Posted 07/06/10 07:45 AM Posted 07/06/10 07:45 AM Spotted a silver Cayenne GTS this morning on the prinny...The T showed him how to boogy, however, the Cayenne sounded awesome!!! Had quad exhausts coming out the back and roared!!! Loved it... They can move for a big beast... Just not like a T!!!I spotted one in china town next to the 612 scaglietti behind the m power z4 and just down from the amg merc all being closely admired by the wrx, integra type r, the evo and the country boy(me)!damn chinatownians!too much damn moneys!
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/06/10 08:52 AM Posted 08/06/10 08:52 AM Anyone keen for a catchup Friday night???Maybe go somewhere and shoot some pool??? It's been years since I have played...Or is calder open??? Could go down and have a crack at 1/4???
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 26d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/10 09:52 AM Posted 08/06/10 09:52 AM Pretty sure Calder is on this saturday mate
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m 9d Posted 08/06/10 10:12 AM Posted 08/06/10 10:12 AM Big open cruise happening this Saturday night at 6pm. PM me if you want details. A few Ts already going but would be good to see alot there. Hopefully the weathers good.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/06/10 10:30 AM Posted 08/06/10 10:30 AM Yeah I'm keen to know... I'm on iPhone... Too hard to pm!!!
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 08/06/10 01:17 PM Posted 08/06/10 01:17 PM Will be with the rest of the Pro Stock team in QLD for the winter nationals thursday onwards :D
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/06/10 01:22 PM Posted 08/06/10 01:22 PM (edited) 'I'm in a Prostock team! I'm in a Prostock team! Neh neh neeeeh!' lolHave fun ya lucky shmuck. I want more pics of Aaron's missus too! Spotted my spankin new F6 at Ethridge booking in for a new steering rack tomorrow. Fords huh! Edited 10/06/10 08:07 AM by EvilDaifu inappropriate reference
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 08/06/10 01:35 PM Posted 08/06/10 01:35 PM Yes.. lolAnd I also get air time on ONE HD.... for those who wanna see my ugly mug.. lolAaron who?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now