Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 26/05/10 11:09 AM Posted 26/05/10 11:09 AM LOL I think I have the rights to fastest taxi in Melbourne!!! Mine's on LPG!!!
BA55Y Member 74 Member For: 16y 7m 5d Posted 26/05/10 11:34 AM Posted 26/05/10 11:34 AM I saw an orange b series phoon yesterday with the plates F6PSI in nunawading
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/05/10 11:45 AM Posted 26/05/10 11:45 AM (edited) ^ That's F6TEEN with his new platesOh and I don't think so Worm. I've seen a Falcon on gas doing powerskids at around 200kph. Can your car do that? Edited 26/05/10 11:47 AM by R-SPEC
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 26/05/10 03:06 PM Posted 26/05/10 03:06 PM Boosted. Thanks mate. I feel much better now. I am POSITIVE I keep seeing you neeking around a corner or just going into the plaza but can never seem to find you again.Inpursuit I didnt see you. There was a yellow BA drivin by a young kid in a school uniform (Must have been his dads car) but no F6s that I recall but then I was eying off that bloody Ute that kkept twisting itself.I'm hoping to go this weekend too. Gates open at 5 so I hear on the radio. Hope the weather is ok.
boosted_XR Member 364 Member For: 18y 2m 18d Posted 26/05/10 06:53 PM Posted 26/05/10 06:53 PM lol that's ok, if you ever see me just beep lol
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 26/05/10 09:16 PM Posted 26/05/10 09:16 PM ^ That's F6TEEN with his new platesYou sure? coz I've seen Anils car with F6TEEN on it and I also seen F6PSI in the past few days around Nunawading/Ringwood...
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 27/05/10 02:29 AM Posted 27/05/10 02:29 AM Oh and I don't think so Worm. I've seen a Falcon on gas doing powerskids at around 200kph. Can your car do that? An XE???? That thing is a machine!
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 27/05/10 08:46 AM Posted 27/05/10 08:46 AM Spotted the HPF TT on the monash...
INPURSUIT Fastest Taxi In Melbourne Legacy Donating Member 701 Member For: 20y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/05/10 01:32 PM Posted 27/05/10 01:32 PM (edited) Inpursuit I didnt see you. There was a yellow BA drivin by a young kid in a school uniform (Must have been his dads car) but no F6s that I recall but then I was eying off that bloody Ute that kkept twisting itself.I'm hoping to go this weekend too. Gates open at 5 so I hear on the radio. Hope the weather is ok.I was only spectating that friday when I saw you. if the weather holds out tomorrow night ill be there for sureLOL I think I have the rights to fastest taxi in Melbourne!!! Mine's on LPG!!!mines yellow!! Edited 27/05/10 01:39 PM by INPURSUIT
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/05/10 12:07 AM Posted 28/05/10 12:07 AM You sure? coz I've seen Anils car with F6TEEN on it and I also seen F6PSI in the past few days around Nunawading/Ringwood...Ah there you go. Anil's been duped lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now