SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/09 11:03 PM Posted 28/01/09 11:03 PM I've never seen anything like it though! I got up a 6am to attend to the pups (They were crying at my window), and it was like a sauna. There was no sun out but I still thought I had to wear sunscreen or else I would have gotten burnt!By the way James, When are you taking me out in the RSPEC
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 28/01/09 11:17 PM Posted 28/01/09 11:17 PM Is James a reptile?? f*ck this heat with a vengence!! I hate it more than my brother in law! lol
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/09 11:22 PM Posted 28/01/09 11:22 PM LOLCome over the Westgate into civilization for a cruise and I'll take you for a spin Jimbo. I wanna see the new spray job on the ol blue beast too
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/09 11:48 PM Posted 28/01/09 11:48 PM Haha, We are civilized over in the Western Suburbs!Yeah Ill work on the next cruise, I just did the lower grill yesterday looks mint
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/09 12:11 AM Posted 29/01/09 12:11 AM We are civilized over in the Western Suburbs!
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/09 12:14 AM Posted 29/01/09 12:14 AM Mirrorshot Ghosti?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/09 12:21 AM Posted 29/01/09 12:21 AM At abnormal tongue
Full Monty Member 513 Member For: 19y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/09 03:46 AM Posted 29/01/09 03:46 AM Its F@ck/n even hotter today!..rediculous...Just went outside the office for the first time...It was like that scene from Total Recall, Where Arnies eyes are popping out from the atmosphere on Mars..
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/09 04:00 AM Posted 29/01/09 04:00 AM LOOOOOOOOLSame here Gav
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 29/01/09 04:05 AM Posted 29/01/09 04:05 AM I got in the car and melted.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now