ORSMXRT Member 167 Member For: 18y 9m 20d Posted 27/01/09 12:23 AM Posted 27/01/09 12:23 AM Spotted VANDRS (ORSMXRT) on the Monash around the High St ramp this morning.Not sure if you saw me, I tried to give you a quick wave but as you could probably tell I was later than hell for work Car looks mad btw.Woo Hoo, spotted for the first time.Sorry mate didn't see ya. I was weaving a bit around High Street.
MICKAJ Member 245 Member For: 18y 7m 4d Posted 27/01/09 02:32 AM Posted 27/01/09 02:32 AM Keep seeing WICKD6 or something like that around Flemington during lunch, like the sound of that thing.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/01/09 12:32 PM Posted 27/01/09 12:32 PM TREX8U just got f*cken munched. GET SOME MODS ON YOUR WRX FIRST LOSER!
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 18d Gender: Male Posted 27/01/09 01:02 PM Posted 27/01/09 01:02 PM found another private street jimmy?
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 27/01/09 01:20 PM Posted 27/01/09 01:20 PM hahahaha I saw a rex 2day plates were R3XQME....I would think he would need rescuing if he came up against a nicely modded T.
ORSMXRT Member 167 Member For: 18y 9m 20d Posted 27/01/09 10:42 PM Posted 27/01/09 10:42 PM I saw a VY clubbie in Warrnambool on the weekend that had the plates IDAR3U. I did, and shut him right up.
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 27/01/09 10:53 PM Posted 27/01/09 10:53 PM I got spotted by an unmarked XR6T on the Eastern Fwy yesterday morning :-(. But he was a very nice police man, he let me keep me licence, which could have been removed from my person.COP: What do you do for a living?ME: I am a stay at home Dad.COP: So if I took your licence it would cause you alot of grief?ME: You could witness the divorce papers being signed!At this point he walks away with my licence to his car.COP: I am going to send you a fine, that WON'T entail a suspensionME: Thank you very much! Sigh of relief.
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 28/01/09 12:55 AM Posted 28/01/09 12:55 AM haha marcus lucky break mate! same thing happened to me pulled over by one of them orange SS highway cops....was doin 108 in an 80 zone I admitted I f*cked up and he dropped 4km so I can keep my licence and just gave me a fine. theyr not all bad...but I still hate em lol
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/09 12:58 AM Posted 28/01/09 12:58 AM Jeez max you're lucky as f*ck... Naughty boy!!!
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 28/01/09 01:26 AM Posted 28/01/09 01:26 AM I need to find your private roads Brown finger!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now