Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

I had a feeling it was ready this afternoon as it was pissing down when I got off the train lol.

If its ready I will be there

yeah done for you

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

I also want to know why the meets are there too weapon! Fark me drunk..more central for everyone would be best, not just thinking of myself, more people would come. Stop being lazy pazz and travel a bit hahaha

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Yea Mick make the rain stop so I can get some kms up! If I had to do 2000 like Luke would take me into next year.

  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

Pazzo and Kyle joined a day apart, and Pazzo has over 9 times the amount of posts - lol

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Coz chit talker. He also dominates at texting.

  • Like 1
  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Yeh fair point..I probably meet up with you blokes more than some that are closer over that side lol

I'll make it Friday omoh

  • Like 1
  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

we should bring the cruise to freeze....he might come out of his house this way!!!!

  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted

"pazzochat"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...