Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Weapon make sure you get either the original ford one, or NGK which will be branded NTK which Bursons have. All the others make the car run $hit.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Called Bursons this morning and they have one in stock (NTK) for $123, so I will go get it. I know its not trade price but if they have it in stock then im happy

  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

How'd the B series staino intake turn out Henz?

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I got a vdo one and no problem

Anyone else hear about the shooting in lalor this morning?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I got a vdo one and no problem

Anyone else hear about the shooting in lalor this morning?

Nope where abouts in Lalor?

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

How'd the B series staino intake turn out Henz?

Schmick.

  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

pics?

might try make one myself

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Edgars rd.. 3am,, 1 guy shot in the arm and other guy in the leg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...