Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

went to a wheel shop today to look at some wheels and the guy told me that all he can use on a 20 inch wheel is a 225 or 235 wide tyre, I found this to be odd. Can someone tell me what I can fit on either a 19inch or a 20 inch wheel on a BF? Is this guy not got a clue or is this the case?

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

Test drove one of those new Great Wall's today. It was the new diesel one and I must say I didn't mind it at all.

do you like asbestos?

  • Like 3
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Weapon you can use a 245 in 30 profile. He would of fitted a 225/35/20, you would have a bit of stretch with that size. So go the 245/30/20.

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Im on a 245/35 on a 19"

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah I didnt want to go any skinnier than what I have now which are 245. I just thought it sounded weird saying he cant fit anymore than 235, especially on the front.

Im looking at the moment and im trying to decide between 19's or 20's

do you like asbestos?

Seems like the Chinese are just never going to get it right. First lead based paint with kids toys, and now asbestos in gaskets.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Parramatta, NSW
Posted

do you like asbestos?

There's not even mandatory replacement of the affected parts. I really think they need to be prosecuted by Customs and Border Protection for importing a prohibited substance (they're 'considering' it) and the ACCC should have made it a mandatory recall with all effected components replaced, not slapping a sticker on at the next service and leaving it up to the customer to complain if they want it replaced.

Really shows how you shouldn't trust Chinese products when the importer has said they got written guarantees the cars didn't have asbestos and met all Australian Regulations when they first began importing them.

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

spotted my missus driving today

fkn bitch was up to no good

wont be getting seks

cause

shes too tired :(

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...