JohnnyF6 Member 10 Member For: 14y 3m 18d Posted 13/06/12 07:15 AM Posted 13/06/12 07:15 AM Hey fellas, just wanted to say hi I've just joined the forum. Bought myself a BF Mk2 F6 typhoon about 6 months ago. Would love to come on a cruise soon, live in Little River. 2
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 13/06/12 07:21 AM Posted 13/06/12 07:21 AM Hi Johnny
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 13/06/12 07:30 AM Posted 13/06/12 07:30 AM Heeeeere's Johnny!welcome aboard
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 13/06/12 07:31 AM Posted 13/06/12 07:31 AM You a cop? If not high.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/06/12 07:36 AM Posted 13/06/12 07:36 AM Fck me Jet, that's a bit intense. As you said luckily there was nobody in the passenger seat.
JohnnyF6 Member 10 Member For: 14y 3m 18d Posted 13/06/12 07:38 AM Posted 13/06/12 07:38 AM Haha no PAZZO I'm a car detailer.
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 13/06/12 07:43 AM Posted 13/06/12 07:43 AM Xr6t ute - what happened to the baby??Baby went to hospital via ambulance, that's all I know...
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 13/06/12 07:44 AM Posted 13/06/12 07:44 AM Hey fellas, just wanted to say hi I've just joined the forum. Bought myself a BF Mk2 F6 typhoon about 6 months ago. Would love to come on a cruise soon, live in Little River.Hi *Beep*...welcome back 1
JohnnyF6 Member 10 Member For: 14y 3m 18d Posted 13/06/12 08:05 AM Posted 13/06/12 08:05 AM *Beep*? What?
JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 10m 26d Gender: Male Posted 13/06/12 08:08 AM Posted 13/06/12 08:08 AM Still crap.. Guessing rightoff?No idea yet mate, he said he was fully insured, I grabbed some pic's the other day in the daylight she's pretty rooted...Fck me Jet, that's a bit intense. As you said luckily there was nobody in the passenger seat. Yeah I grabbed some pic's of it inside in the daylight, if I had a passenger they certainly woulda slammed there head into the pillar and would have copped serious injuries...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now