MADTXI Legacy Donating Member 329 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Posted 08/06/12 10:22 AM Posted 08/06/12 10:22 AM (edited) SHHHHHHHHH!! I'm trying to watch a movie Edited 08/06/12 10:22 AM by MADTXI
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/12 10:35 AM Posted 08/06/12 10:35 AM Place I've taken the car to have a good reputation, and as I has to give back the ute I was driving, theyve given me a loaner car too The place I took the last 3 cars supposivly has a good rep
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 08/06/12 10:39 AM Posted 08/06/12 10:39 AM If you don't think they do why did you keep talking cars there?
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 12d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/12 10:45 AM Posted 08/06/12 10:45 AM don't expect a fancy loan car Adie lmao , when I got a loan they gave me a f*cking old piece Magna lol
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 08/06/12 10:48 AM Posted 08/06/12 10:48 AM I have a Getz with 20,000ks on the clock. Work has given me worse cars lol
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 12d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/12 10:50 AM Posted 08/06/12 10:50 AM you done better than me lol still brand new
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 08/06/12 10:50 AM Posted 08/06/12 10:50 AM I hate getz's.. Seriously.. Travelled to toowoomba once for work.. Admin organized a hire from brissy.. First one got me to Ipswich.. Just died.. Then they bought out another.. But an auto.. It was screaming its tits off going up the range..
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/12 10:52 AM Posted 08/06/12 10:52 AM Insurance told us to go there
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 08/06/12 10:54 AM Posted 08/06/12 10:54 AM (edited) Yeh this Getz was screaming the whole way down to Geelong. Well... Was only at 4k rpm, but it didn't like that. Slow as all hell, takes ages to recognize that I've put my foot on the accellerator....and yet I still prefer it to the ute!Guess I'm lucky I get my choice of repairer Edited 08/06/12 10:55 AM by adie
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 12d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/12 10:57 AM Posted 08/06/12 10:57 AM did they give u a date when the car is all fixed and back on the road Adie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now