Bigkeels Throbbing Member Legacy Donating Member 594 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/06/12 06:53 AM Posted 06/06/12 06:53 AM I got a set of ets here that im selling, I bought them 2nd hand a never used em, still have a bit of tread, also got some 17 inch ba wheels to mount em on.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/06/12 07:29 AM Posted 06/06/12 07:29 AM OMG I SPOTTED YOUNG PAZZO!!! showing his skills back in the day !! lmfaohahah this guy was actually pretty darn goodf*cked if I know,, I dont take my noticePs, this guy that looked identical to pazz today wanted to bash me in the carparkPps. Where abouts you working?im assuming that's for meim doing some work opposite the maccas there, where the bunnings is too. its the spa and landscape joint. dunno what its called.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 06/06/12 07:31 AM Posted 06/06/12 07:31 AM Was it spot Pazzo day yesterday? Freeze I would of bashed you no probs if it was me. 3
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 06/06/12 07:34 AM Posted 06/06/12 07:34 AM Looked identical man.. I stoped to reverse park and he sat there in the car with a death look 1
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/06/12 08:21 AM Posted 06/06/12 08:21 AM (edited) ACA tonight has a debate hoons (wogs lol) vs police this will be interesting lets see what they have to say Edited 06/06/12 08:27 AM by flyxrt
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/06/12 08:27 AM Posted 06/06/12 08:27 AM ACA and Today Tonight. Channel 10 should do a report on them sensationalising stories and demonising minorities like us. Watching both their program's is like watching Sam's Street Talk on the Footy Show. 1
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/06/12 08:46 AM Posted 06/06/12 08:46 AM Bad it pisses me off that much but I'm still watching I'm suprised they chose bogans this time
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 06/06/12 08:47 AM Posted 06/06/12 08:47 AM Lol speaking of which, watching now about the Craig Thomson story on today tonight, about ACA's story on it not being a signed sworn story haha. Interesting..Hardly ever watch it though, only the sh*t fights between the 2 are funny lol. As velocity said, sensationalising! They love doing it alllll too much. Its an unfair story in most cases.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/06/12 09:09 AM Posted 06/06/12 09:09 AM You should all watch this ACA story. Then you'll understand why we take a hard line on the members that want to discuss street racing on this site. 4
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 06/06/12 09:26 AM Posted 06/06/12 09:26 AM Dole bludgers, hoons and dodgey tradies!! That's like all ACA'd main stories in one night..I hope one time they pick some people with a brain to represent the Hoons.. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now