Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest dico2020
  • Guests
Posted

so u want your plates custom??

can I just leave them?

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Waverley
Posted

hehe, yep just leave em, I was just joking.

I can't afford custom plates,,,LOL

Guest dico2020
  • Guests
Posted (edited)

cant see them anyway theo. did you teach the young fella to drive?? goodness gratious me he can drive, buy him a racecar already will ya!

n652702720_1298629_2784.jpg

n652702720_1298630_3154.jpg

n652702720_1298631_3515.jpg

n652702720_1298632_3904.jpg

n652702720_1298638_4869.jpg

n652702720_1298639_5399.jpg

n652702720_1298640_5793.jpg

n652702720_1298641_6161.jpg

n652702720_1298642_6584.jpg

n652702720_1298644_3609.jpg

n652702720_1298633_4298.jpg

Edited by dico2020
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Slip Sliding Away
Posted

Hey Dico, some of those pics look like the end of the world.

I have a few videos too so I will try to upload them to a share site and then send the link to those who are in it so I dont have to put hem on youtube. Dillz, could you do the same for the videos of my car rather than put them on youtube for all to see.

Cheers

james

I am uploading pics now but they are no where near as good as dicos.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Slip Sliding Away
Posted (edited)

2732226600101589011S425x425Q85.jpg

2641676890101589011S425x425Q85.jpg

2385047210101589011S425x425Q85.jpg

2816173310101589011S425x425Q85.jpg

2317231450101589011S425x425Q85.jpg

2967714520101589011S425x425Q85.jpg

2379548190101589011S425x425Q85.jpg

2772922720101589011S425x425Q85.jpg

2274019110101589011S425x425Q85.jpg

2718747170101589011S425x425Q85.jpg

And here is Tripod getting his Tripod ready.

2054746980101589011S425x425Q85.jpg

Edited by Maximus
Guest dico2020
  • Guests
Posted

awwww shuks jimi, yours are great too. my 4 second exposure helps to give a "grim" look.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mitcham, Vic
Posted

dico the pics came out awesome! R-Spec is going to love that second shot.... what a great shot :)

good to finally meeting some of you guys tonight :)

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Cool photos! Dico send me a big version of that second one, that'd be an awesome background. How good does my FG FPV badge look!

Good to catch up with some peeps and meet some other's I hadn't met. There were some cool rotors and old aussie muscle cars on the hwy, plus a big stack, 3 cars all over the road. Left me baffled as to what actually happened?

Hey DjGsTa, is yours the one with white stripes and the back slammed on the ground?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...