rlquik Legacy Donating Member 204 Member For: 17y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: MOUNT MARTHA Posted 13/05/12 07:02 AM Posted 13/05/12 07:02 AM (edited) I'm on my phone at the moment, when I get home I'll post a pic of the time slip, or if you go on nizpro's facebook page its posted up there, and no I have a standard diff gears and converter!!!I'm sure the 1/8 mph was 105 odd mph Edited 13/05/12 07:15 AM by rlquik
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/05/12 08:06 AM Posted 13/05/12 08:06 AM At some cafe with the older sister and mother in ballarat. Walked in the pub before too. The talent is awesome! I thought this place was the sticks! No offence Keith hahaNone taken mate. This isn't the worst place to live and work. Definitely not the sticks. Although you do not have to go far to make it to the "sticks"
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 13/05/12 09:28 AM Posted 13/05/12 09:28 AM Lol still can't believe the women here..I may have to get some mates and go out up there one night haha. I remember you mentioning the only thing up there is sturt laps on the weekends
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Posted 13/05/12 09:31 AM Posted 13/05/12 09:31 AM Good funny movie on channel 11 tonight, Eurotrip. 1
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 11d Gender: Male Posted 13/05/12 09:47 AM Posted 13/05/12 09:47 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEgSFmdpDTo&feature=related 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Posted 13/05/12 09:52 AM Posted 13/05/12 09:52 AM Love this film Tonez, piss funny
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 11d Gender: Male Posted 13/05/12 10:04 AM Posted 13/05/12 10:04 AM me too man the twins make out lmfao
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Posted 13/05/12 10:19 AM Posted 13/05/12 10:19 AM Hash cookies in Amstersdam, haha. 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/05/12 10:40 AM Posted 13/05/12 10:40 AM Lol still can't believe the women here..I may have to get some mates and go out up there one night haha. I remember you mentioning the only thing up there is sturt laps on the weekendsThe only thing about the car culture is that it is almost completely limited to v6 commodores driven by p platers, but sturt laps are not too bad for something a whole lot closer than the prinny Can't speak too highly of the nightlife though, but I'm not a fan of nightclubs/pubs in general, so my opinion isn't really worth much on that subject.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/05/12 10:44 AM Posted 13/05/12 10:44 AM make the move over here keitho!!!!!!!!doo it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now