Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 28/04/12 06:40 AM Posted 28/04/12 06:40 AM GLUOVA just an 10.4 at 136 possum, darken awesome. Only joking about STAINO his car is at home. Just had to! Haha 1
Bigkeels Throbbing Member Legacy Donating Member 594 Member For: 17y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 28/04/12 06:43 AM Posted 28/04/12 06:43 AM (edited) lol any sign of ssg?10.5 and a 10.4 without a cage probably home time now lol Edited 28/04/12 06:44 AM by Bigkeels
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 28/04/12 06:44 AM Posted 28/04/12 06:44 AM Glouva not kicked out yet....He should of saved his run till tonight when it freezes over...should go another tenth quicker easy.
Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/04/12 06:47 AM Posted 28/04/12 06:47 AM tempted...
Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/04/12 06:48 AM Posted 28/04/12 06:48 AM Got no helmet but
FPVPSI Member 503 Member For: 23y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 28/04/12 06:58 AM Posted 28/04/12 06:58 AM 10.4 @ 136 is crazy well done standard motor only Nizpro. 6
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 28/04/12 07:00 AM Posted 28/04/12 07:00 AM You can hire them it says on the Calder website weapon.
Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/04/12 07:02 AM Posted 28/04/12 07:02 AM You can hire them it says on the Calder website weapon.Yeah I know, but I dont want some 'whore' helmet, id rather borrow one of a friend. I think I will go out next meet when the zf tune is finalised. I will bet my left nut that I will crack an 11.?? once its sorted
possum Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 17y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 28/04/12 07:12 AM Posted 28/04/12 07:12 AM GLUOVA just an 10.4 at 136 possum, darken awesome.Only joking about STAINO his car is at home. Just had to! HahaFaaaaaaarrrrrrkkkkk Yeaaahhhhhhh bet he is stoked aswell
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Posted 28/04/12 07:15 AM Posted 28/04/12 07:15 AM ^^that. What were you in freeze?Lol jks babe.. If it was 20 mins later then I would have seen you on either that or eastern
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now